+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 106th draw

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Can someone recommend an attorney or advisor in Canada that can help with this question? I need a year of full-time experience in Canada in order to get enough points to have a chance at an ITA. I'm considering working full-time for a startup company at a small salary. Is there a minimum salary that is necessary to be considered full-time? Is there any chance that I could spend a year doing this and they could say it doesn't count?

Thanks to anyone who can point me to a good source.

jinssbox

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-02-2019
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
Hi,
Have a query regarding Work Experience. I have completed my PGDM in March 2016 (Final exams were held in March). But as I got placed in the campus drive, I was asked to join in Jan 2016 by the employer and the same was accepted by the college. Will it be a concern for the CIC as my course completion is in March, but I started working in Jan. Would be grateful if anyone can give some suggestions onthis..

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,
Have a query regarding Work Experience. I have completed my PGDM in March 2016 (Final exams were held in March). But as I got placed in the campus drive, I was asked to join in Jan 2016 by the employer and the same was accepted by the college. Will it be a concern for the CIC as my course completion is in March, but I started working in Jan. Would be grateful if anyone can give some suggestions onthis..
Hi,

No problem.. Foreign work experience gained while studying is acceptable.

All the best

Reactions: jinssbox

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Can someone recommend an attorney or advisor in Canada that can help with this question? I need a year of full-time experience in Canada in order to get enough points to have a chance at an ITA. I'm considering working full-time for a startup company at a small salary. Is there a minimum salary that is necessary to be considered full-time? Is there any chance that I could spend a year doing this and they could say it doesn't count?

Thanks to anyone who can point me to a good source.
Hi,

It's not about how much you earn, it's about the experience gained. So as long as the company is genuine and you have a reference letter showing you were a fupl time employee, as required, you will be good to go.

Just make sure you earn minimum wage at the very least, otherwise it becomes suspicious.

Regards

Cooldeepu1

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Application filled on 2 nd November 2018 waiting hopefully for ITA in the next draw in November 18.
Tomorrow are there high possibilities of a draw with a 440-442 cut off? Can any of the regular members with expertise in prediction advice?