+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 106th draw

dawwan

Dec 5, 2018
Oh man that is just tough :( Its already pretty late so no chance of draw for today. It will have to be Wednesday.

Don't lose hope there is a good possibility the last draw of the year will be either on the 19th or 21st ) So all is not lost for 441 :)
May your words be true

Reactions: SithLord

HopingForPR

Oct 16, 2018
Oh man that is just tough :( Its already pretty late so no chance of draw for today. It will have to be Wednesday.

Don't lose hope there is a good possibility the last draw of the year will be either on the 19th or 21st ) So all is not lost for 441 :)
Thank you, really hoping that there would be two draws this December. I am going to lose points on my birthday in Feb.

The real issue with just one draw this month is, the draws in January will have higher cutoffs and will take at least three more draws to settle down after that. We saw that in November for 16 days draw.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thank you, really hoping that there would be two draws this December. I am going to lose points on my birthday in Feb.

The real issue with just one draw this month is, the draws in January will have higher cutoffs and will take at least three more draws to settle down after that. We saw that in November for 16 days draw.
For the last 3 years, there have been 2 draws in December so I'm sure there will be 2 this time too :)

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
Probably next draw will be with the introduction of the progressive bar... So 12 December.
That’s what my apprehensions are. With the introduction of the new progress bar on Wednesday, will they conduct a draw as well on the same day?

farrukhahmed

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
I got points for a second diploma :)
Studying for a diploma doesn't make sense for me...I have points for a Masters already.

Even if I get points for diploma, I'll lose further points due to age.

I'm at 429 right now, however wife's ECA is under process. Should get it by Jan and hit mid 430s

Any other countries to look at? Australia is out of question for my line of work.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Studying for a diploma doesn't make sense for me...I have points for a Masters already.

I'm at 429 right now, however wife's ECA is under process. Should get it by Jan and hit mid 430s

Any other countries to look at? Australia is out of question for my line of work.
What about the missus? Maybe she's eligible for AUS.

adil_0262

Nov 22, 2018
Guys,
Any update on the draw, when do you think the next draw would take place?
I think this draw migh be unique and really interesting to watch for as its coming close to christmas holidays and predicting this might be the only last draw for the year 2018.

abnzyr18

Apr 11, 2018
Guys,
Any update on the draw, when do you think the next draw would take place?
I think this draw migh be unique and really interesting to watch for as its coming close to christmas holidays and predicting this might be the only last draw for the year 2018.
It's going to be 443 and not lesser than that I suppose. All 442 and 441 candidates will need to wait for another 3 or 4 months because of this. Seriously CIC is testing our patience. I am as well at 441.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

I did not know about your profile, I am only saying what I did to improve my score :)

You could maybe try for New Zealand but if Australia is out of question then I'm not sure how New Zealand works here.

Germany is another good option, as they have a similar work permit visa for 18 months or something but you will have to learn German language.

What is your line of work? Why not try for PNP