VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow this thread has become rather very silent.

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
CLB9/10 becoming difficult day by day, ECA's taking more n more time specially wes and scores going up..... I am sure people are extremely disappointed....... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Kurco and Inabt

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Hope it's 441 and you get ITA :)
but seems difficult......maybe 442 or 444o_O
yeah.. i am waiting for that mail ! :)

442 also is ok.. since it can go down to 441 in december in that case ! hopefully we have a draw next week !

Reactions: YPS

FormaggioVolante

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Brazil
If there's anyone to blame, its Trump. His anti immigrant policies and restrictions on H1-B visas have made people look at Canada as an alternative. Even americans themselves are going to Canada as immigrants.
people have always looked at Canada as an alternative even when Obama was in charge. The US has never been an easy country to migrate to, and Express Entry has proven to be the easiest way of legally migrating to a 1st world country.
The surge in scores is in my opinion merely due to the fact that those who are really interested have been preparing for this for at least a year, gaining work experience, education and improving their language skills, factors that contribute to a higher CRS score.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
people have always looked at Canada as an alternative even when Obama was in charge. The US has never been an easy country to migrate to, and Express Entry has proven to be the easiest way of legally migrating to a 1st world country.
The surge in scores is in my opinion merely due to the fact that those who are really interested have been preparing for this for at least a year, gaining work experience, education and improving their language skills, factors that contribute to a higher CRS score.
Yes that’s exactly what’s happening but there is a consistency this year, unlike 2017 .. in the last 3 or 4 draws , immigration was increasing ITAs but the pool was getting larger and larger until it started to become steady with the number of draws and ITAs ... ( 440-442)
I’m hoping it’s going to continue in the same pattern .. who knows maybe they’ll even bump it up to 4000 ITAs next year