App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
I think all 736 from 441-450 can’t be included because the last draw was for 442.. so the remainder could have been be more than 956. And does that mean there were more than 1000 profiles with 442+ got added from oct 26th to oct 29th ? Am I missing something here ?
It's possible that there were more than 1000 profiles with 442+ got added from Oct 26th to Oct 29th as the number is candidates taking IELTS is very huge. so 1000 is just a small number as compared to number of IELTS candidates.

HopingForPR

Oct 16, 2018
It's possible that there were more than 1000 profiles with 442+ got added from Oct 26th to Oct 29th as the number is candidates taking IELTS is very huge. so 1000 is just a small number as compared to number of IELTS candidates.
You are right, then we can expect the same even for the next draw. It looks like the scores will only increase going forward.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
You are right, then we can expect the same even for the next draw. It looks like the scores will only increase going forward.
Not always my friend. It depends on various factors. Exam dates, Draw date, pool composition etc. I just gave a statement based on my opinion which can not be generalized for every draw.

sunboy129

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Hello seniors,
I am claiming 2 years work experience for public health inspector noc and already have my US MPH evaluated as Masters by wes. I did not evaluate my US Bsc Microbiology.
If I want to claim 1 year work experience for Allied health professional noc (physician associate to be precise), do I also need to evaluate my health assistant degree from Asia as well? Fyi, its a 3 year long medical program after high school (10th grade) in my country.

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Anyone on this thread can help?
One of the companies where my spouse worked, got bought by another company after she had left. We've got the reference letter from the new company on their letterhead including all relevant details like employment duration, hours/week, salary received, job responsibilities etc. It also mentions that "...XX worked in <New Company name> (formerly known as <Original company name>)...". They have also mentioned about the buy-over date which happened after my spouse had left.
My question is in the EE profile, for employer name should we give the original company name or new company name, or something like <Original company name> (now known as <New Company name>).

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
The flaw in the point mentioned by another post before yours on IELTS scores coming out on 26th is that, folks need the TRF number which you will only receive anywhere between 3 to 10 days after the results are declared (Assuming that they gave through British Council). Based on that, I don't think too many of them would be able to update their IELTS score by 29th

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
Received ITA @ 6:06 PM central time yesterday (4:36 AM IST today according to timeanddate.com). My EOI was entered on Oct 17 and updated on Oct 18 (so it showed the date as Oct 18). Just FYI. CRS 454.
If you don't mind me asking. As an US citizen why are you looking to move to CA?

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
Anyone on this thread can help?
One of the companies where my spouse worked, got bought by another company after she had left. We've got the reference letter from the new company on their letterhead including all relevant details like employment duration, hours/week, salary received, job responsibilities etc. It also mentions that "...XX worked in <New Company name> (formerly known as <Original company name>)...". They have also mentioned about the buy-over date which happened after my spouse had left.
My question is in the EE profile, for employer name should we give the original company name or new company name, or something like <Original company name> (now known as <New Company name>).
Give the new company name i.e the one that can be verified via website or phone. Don't forget to mention this change in your LOE. Good luck.

Reactions: samikdg

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
The flaw in the point mentioned by another post before yours on IELTS scores coming out on 26th is that, folks need the TRF number which you will only receive anywhere between 3 to 10 days after the results are declared (Assuming that they gave through British Council). Based on that, I don't think too many of them would be able to update their IELTS score by 29th
Is TRF required for updating IELTS score in EE profile? I know it is required for eAPR but needed for EE too? (Been a while since I filled the EE so lost touch)

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
I understand your point regarding TRF but you know these days people are getting smart. We can generate the TRF number accurately before it arrives. It has a fixed format. I have seen many people ( 2 of my friends in this draw also) doing this. I know this is not a good practice and no one should do it but me or you or anyone like us can't stop the desperation of someone. Those guys know that it is risk but still they don't stop.