+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 104th draw

sageorge

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Now, time to refresh EE profile page 700 times per minute? Or do we get an email once we get the ITA? o_O
I'm like the uninvited guest here: but, maybe you should start gathering your documents now. It is a tedious and tiring process, so, enjoyyyy :)

Reactions: Grizz

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
CONGRATULATIONS to ita receivers!
All the best in your post ita application process.

To the rest, do not lose your hope coz at the end of the year so many nominations are coming out. Hope January and February will be lower score.

Reactions: Kanika1626

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Is it really? I do see conflicting opinions, although I myself wrote a lengthy post on supporting my reasons and gave a positive response why one should move to Canada. But I also feel that lack of options is also pushing demand for Canada really high rather than the actual appeal of the place. I would love to know the opinion of PR holders who are following these threads like @abhishek_89
It actually depends on your expectations. The reasons for moving out of your home country vary from person to person. One would not immigrate unless he/she has strong reasons to do so especially when you have to go through a tedious process and restart your life in a new country.

Also, the lack of other options, is a huge reason for the increase in demand for Canada PR. Compared to USA, UK and Australia, it is relatively easier to obtain a Canada PR for a person who has never been to that country.

So, unless the other immigration options become lenient, Canada PR would remain a prized possession.

Grizz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
I'm like the uninvited guest here: but, maybe you should start gathering your documents now. It is a tedious and tiring process, so, enjoyyyy :)
Thanks mate! I had started collecting documents after my IELTS results, so I'm 60% there :)

Jugalkothari

Jan 22, 2018
Hello Friends
Congratulations to all above 449. There is scope for everyone the most important thing is to not Loose HOPE!

I have a question The ITA is sent out via email or flashes on the cic application page in the message section?
Thanks

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Hello Friends
Congratulations to all above 449. There is scope for everyone the most important thing is to not Loose HOPE!

I have a question The ITA is sent out via email or flashes on the cic application page in the message section?
Thanks
You will get an email with the subject "You have a new message in your account for application". Your message section will also update. And, it will say "congratulations, you have an invitation" on the application page.

Jugalkothari

Jan 22, 2018
You will get an email with the subject "You have a new message in your account for application". Your message section will also update. And, it will say "congratulations, you have an invitation" on the application page.
Thanks for the quick response! I guess we all have been hooked on to it and on the burner since application.