Cooldeepu1

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Application filled on 2 nd November 2018 waiting hopefully for ITA in the next draw in November 18.
Do you all think if there will be a draw today?
I feel it's already quit late for the draw to have been conducted.

Reactions: RCKY

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Now where the hell this French proficiency glitch comes from?:mad::eek:

Is there going to be a draw today or not? If it is then CRS cutoff can go high because of this glitch. And if it is not, even then the score cutoff is going to rise because of the number of days passing in between draws.:(
Scary indeed.....:eek::eek:
It seems we have to be prepared for the worst

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Considering the next draw occurs on Nov 14th with 3900 ITAs, the cut off should be around 446-448 considering the recent pool intake trends.
I don't think things are as gloomy yet. In the last 24 draws, 14 times the CRS has been 442 and below. The CRS score cutoff has generally followed a negative slope since Nov last year. Most of the high scored draw
While we can't negate the fact that the number of aspirants has increased considerably but at the same time, we can't deny that the number of invites has also increased and pretty much remained stable this year.

Based on the current trends, 442 is a reasonable score. In case there is no draw today, then for sure the cutoff will be high and may take a few more weeks to settle down.

I have a graph, but couldn't upload it. This site only accepts links to post pics.

Reactions: Viola_Susan