+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 104th draw

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
PCC from Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) in India takes couple of hours these days if your current address is the same as in your passport and there was a police verification done already while you got your passport. If not, then it can go in to a few days/weeks.
Yeah I know. I got my pic today but my husband's pcc will take 10 to 15 days plus he need license history from victoria. I guess it's not a issue to get pcc done prior To ITA. IT is valid for 6 months. Moreover IRCC expressly mentioned that. In 60 days timE I will get my work experience ready

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Yeah I know. I got my pic today but my husband's pcc will take 10 to 15 days plus he need license history from victoria. I guess it's not a issue to get pcc done prior To ITA. IT is valid for 6 months. Moreover IRCC expressly mentioned that. In 60 days timE I will get my work experience ready
Yes definitely you can get your PCC before getting ITA and it's a good practice to save time if you're more or less sure of getting ITA. For your current country of residence, PCC validity is 6 months and for all other countries where you've stayed for more than 6 months in a row in last 10 years, you need to get the PCC after you've finally left the country.

Grizz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Did your husband apply for Indian PCC from Australia? How long did it take?

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Did your husband apply for Indian PCC from Australia? How long did it take?
7 days maximum For claiming license history.He already had national pcc from Australia but he also needed license history as he lived in Victoria for 1 year..

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Y
Yes definitely you can get your PCC before getting ITA and it's a good practice to save time if you're more or less sure of getting ITA. For your current country of residence, PCC validity is 6 months and for all other countries where you've stayed for more than 6 months in a row in last 10 years, you need to get the PCC after you've finally left the country.
yeah thanku. He hashad national pcc from australia once he left the country in addition we needed license history. Which we ordered now. all thanks to one of the thread on this site. I was totally unaware of this

Grizz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Sorry I just read ur text again...why Indian pcc from Australia. .he needed national pcc from aAustralia as he stayed as student in Australia
No I was asking because a friend of mine is a resident of Victoria but an Indian citizen, so just wanted to check. Thanks anyway. :)

FormaggioVolante

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Brazil
What are the odds of a draw happening today?
very low. i just wouldn't say it's none because draw #16 way back in 2015 was held on a tuesday. and we also had never had draws on mondays, that's a trend that has started this year. so i'd say download Web Check on your smartphone and set it to check the website every 4 hours or so, but don't hold your breath.

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
No I was asking because a friend of mine is a resident of Victoria but an Indian citizen, so just wanted to check. Thanks anyway. :)
U r welcome. Pcc have nothing to do with citizenship. If he lived in Australia for more then 6 months then he have to aapply for pcc :)

Jugalkothari

Jan 22, 2018
very low. i just wouldn't say it's none because draw #16 way back in 2015 was held on a tuesday. and we also had never had draws on mondays, that's a trend that has started this year. so i'd say download Web Check on your smartphone and set it to check the website every 4 hours or so, but don't hold your breath.
Web check interesting any recommended apps ?

Cooldeepu1

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Application filled on 2 nd November 2018 waiting hopefully for ITA in the next draw in November 18.
If you are 440+ getting yours docs ready is a NO BRAINER.
I like your super positive attitude but I feel it's being over optimistic. With the current trend 440 also seems like a measly score and anything above 444 is considered safe especially when the gaps are longer than 12 days.