+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 104th draw

nish1515

Oct 27, 2018
App. Filed.......
06-10-2018
Any chances for the score to drop to 438? I know it hasn't gone below 440 this year. But does anyone think it will go to 438? Even after having 3 draws in the month of October the score dint drop below 440.

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Everyone can able to increase their IELTS score (maybe from CLB 9 to CLB 10) with ease using Computerised IETLS and CELPIP
Recently introduced in India, spreading fast across the cities in India.
There are many slots available compared to Paper-based IELTS.
Absolutely true...had I know about EE I would have applied before ..moreover there were million misconceptions that lawyers doctors can't apply for Canada under any category. .

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Guys, any chances for CEC program specific draws anytime sooner? I don't think they had any over last couple of years I guess, so it's high time for one.

Sitting at 427 for so long with so many ielts attempts and still trying month after month for CLB 9. Feeling frustrated. My biggest problem is MCQ with long texts in listening and writing.
I can understand what u r going through. I got CLB 9 at 7 attempt. I didn't joined any ielts class..I would seriously recommend u too watch e2 language jay videos. Try to concentrate more. It's matter of luck n concentration. my exam credit goes to my husband..I didn't want to give Sep exam ..as I was tired of failure. .but he insisted me to give. nd I thanks him for This.. don't give up. Nd u can write me for anymore ielts help. Good luck

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
heights of bad luck!
I submitted my EE profile 3 hours later to the time yesterday's draw took place :(
Cut off was 442 and my score is 443
Was expecting the draw to come on Wednesday, but they surprised me with another Monday draw
Oh ..heart breaking really. Don't loose hope. Maybe Nov draw does good to u

Reactions: Abhiancha

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Ey guys. Little help here. I cant pass 6.5 - 7 in writing test. Any advices? I have tried several things but 7 is my max. Need to max my IELTS. Appreciate any past experiences. Thanks.
My writing increased from 6.5 to 7.5. I didn't took any ielts class just follow E2 language videos..especially by Jay.. follow his pattern. . U can easily score.

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
I submitted my application for EE yesterday. Joined the pool with CRS 469. Hoping to get ITA in next draw.

I'm in process of acquiring Reference letters from my previous and current employer. Is it ok to take Reference letter from current employer before ITA?

Can you please suggest any other processes before ITA like PCC etc.?
I submitted my application for EE yesterday. Joined the pool with CRS 469. Hoping to get ITA in next draw.

I'm in process of acquiring Reference letters from my previous and current employer. Is it ok to take Reference letter from current employer before ITA?

Can you please suggest any other processes before ITA like PCC etc.?[/QUO
I am also waiting for Nov draw. My score is 466. I thinks it's ok to get reference letter pre ITA.. pcc I will order post ITA . I GATHERING work experience proofs. My IT returns ..converted my education certificates into off along with ECa..will get digital photographes ready next week. Rest I guess POF medical post ITAs. Correct me..by the way u want pcc of wch country? ?

alfred0

Feb 10, 2015
Toronto

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
My writing increased from 6.5 to 7.5. I didn't took any ielts class just follow E2 language videos..especially by Jay.. follow his pattern. . U can easily score.
My 2 cents on this.
I was really tensed about my writing and I did go through a lot of online content. I believe each of these materials cater to different candidates based on their strengths and weaknesses. For example, I was really confident and good on my grammar and building complex sentences but my weakness was more on building ideas and also expressing them in an appropriate way. I found ielts-simon.com very useful, hit 7.5 on my first attempt itself (if it was computer based i would have scored an 8 atleast, coz my writing suffered towards the end of the test as time was running out). In a nutshell,
for folks like me Jay's methods didn't suit (as they are more about structure than content).
But I do think that his methods are really good for people who are concerned about their sentence building capabilities (complex sentences)

Reactions: dodogirl

dhruvinho

Star Member
May 6, 2018
I have a CRS of 441.. any hopes soon for this CRS score ?

Also, anyone has an idea how to do US PCC from INDIA ?
You can take your fingerprints on FD-258 and send it to the FBI by mail. If you are unsure of how to take the fingerprints, you can go to a company authorised to take fingerprints (as mentioned here - https://in.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/a-z-index/fingerprinting-and-criminal-background-checks/), but you will have to send the fingerprints by mail unless you're a US citizen/pr.

I got the soft copy of the PCC in under a week. Good luck!

Reactions: Tech_girl123

FormaggioVolante

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Brazil
Just got my wife's ECA report, the last piece of the puzzle. Despite being a licensed Lawyer in Brazil, her degree was evaluated by WES as a Bachelor's degree instead of Bachelor of Laws as we were expecting. So instead of bumping up to 451, our score is now 449. I will lose 5 more points in December as it will be my 31st birthday and we have capped out for the foreseeable future. Our only possible area for improvement would be her IELTS scores and even if she maxes it out, only 4 points would be awarded.

TL;DR - Sitting at 449. Fingers crossed

abnzyr18

Apr 11, 2018
Just got my wife's ECA report, the last piece of the puzzle. Despite being a licensed Lawyer in Brazil, her degree was evaluated by WES as a Bachelor's degree instead of Bachelor of Laws as we were expecting. So instead of bumping up to 451, our score is now 449. I will lose 5 more points in December as it will be my 31st birthday and we have capped out for the foreseeable future. Our only possible area for improvement would be her IELTS scores and even if she maxes it out, only 4 points would be awarded.

TL;DR - Sitting at 449. Fingers crossed
Have you not seen the last few draws...You will surely get through... Congratulations