App. Filed.......
25-10-2017
AOR Received.
25-10-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Passport Req..
19-12-2017
Can any one please tell me scope for NOC 0113 in Canada .. :)
Okk I got you...
Let be straight if my score is 442 and I get into the pool..how's many draws it take for my consideration for ITA(if cut off score in each draw remains 442)
Thanks for your reply..I just want to understand the data provided by Ray of hope
Your guess would be as good as anybodys. The cut off is determined by the number of ITAs to be issued and the number of candudates at each CRS point score at the time of the draw. There are too many variables to be able to predict the CRS score with any accuracy. All I would point out is that the CRS score was keeping fairly level with draws every two weeks and a draw of 3900 but is now creeping up. If the next draw is on a wednesday as is more usual, that would be a 16day interval and I would expect ITAs to be issued at around 444.

Reactions: fridge03

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
I have a CRS of 441.. any hopes soon for this CRS score ?

Also, anyone has an idea how to do US PCC from INDIA ?

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
?? Really...?
Already gave you the answer to this exact same question in your other thread.
Apply for US PCC here, and follow instructions on their website:
https://www.edo.cjis.gov/#/
It was a link which describes the org I can go to for fingerprinting ... as explained to you on another post . This 1 question has several answers in this forum itself . I am respected member of this forum and hav been pro active in helping others just like you. If some one cross questions in another group it just means they need an answer...

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Well just a question for this analysis .. they have sent an invite only to the candidates right ? This does not mean they have got 600 points right ? The CRS score will be over 442 once those 600 points are allotted I guess .. pls correct me if I am wrong

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
It was a link which describes the org I can go to for fingerprinting ... as explained to you on another post . This 1 question has several answers in this forum itself . I am respected member of this forum and hav been pro active in helping others just like you. If some one cross questions in another group it just means they need an answer...
My apologies but, I'm bugging you because you don't seem to understand. That's why I insist.
The link I sent you, is not an organization where you go for fingerprints.
It's the FBI website which manages all applications for what we commonly call "US PCC". You have to fill in the form FD-258 provided on the website, submit your fingerprints on the form, and send them by mail.
Unless you are a US citizen or a permanent resident/green card holder, this is the only way.

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
My apologies but, I'm bugging you because you don't seem to understand. That's why I insist.
It's the FBI website which manages all applications for what we commonly call "US PCC". You have to fill in the form FD-258 provided on the website, submit your fingerprints on the form, and send them by mail.
Unless you are a US citizen or a permanent resident/green card holder, this is the only way.
You are absolutely right. why i reposted the question was to understand the timeline people followed.. i am not sure if you are part the of the fb groups (hence not reposting the links here as they are private groups ) but i did search the entire forums and people said that they filled the form and submitted their fingerprints(which was taken by some org) and sent them e-mail. as there are soo many people with different views my only reason for asking a personal experience was to get a frst hand answer... nothing else....

also in one forum it was mentioned it takes 3 months.. if that is the case i need to understand how is it managed post - ITA...that's it !

Kurco

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Ey guys. Little help here. I cant pass 6.5 - 7 in writing test. Any advices? I have tried several things but 7 is my max. Need to max my IELTS. Appreciate any past experiences. Thanks.

Reactions: mark12345680

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
You asked me if did research myself .. see mostly links are referring to what this guy is saying where he took help of a third party and paid 16k ! I can show more links saying the same thing .. someone who has personally done it in this forum can provide a better insight I thgt.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
You are absolutely right. why i reposted the question was to understand the timeline people followed.. i am not sure if you are part the of the fb groups (hence not reposting the links here as they are private groups ) but i did search the entire forums and people said that they filled the form and submitted their fingerprints(which was taken by some org) and sent them e-mail. as there are soo many people with different views my only reason for asking a personal experience was to get a frst hand answer... nothing else....

also in one forum it was mentioned it takes 3 months.. if that is the case i need to understand how is it managed post - ITA...that's it !
Ma'am I'm not even on facebook...
I feel we're not understanding each other. I'll stop here to not hijack the thread.
All the best!

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Ma'am I'm not even on facebook...
I feel we're not understanding each other. I'll stop here to not hijack the thread.
All the best!
I do understand the link you have provided and hope to get an answer on any personal experience from delhi so as to have a better insight ! Thanks for the help !