+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 103rd draw

sgrv

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Can l please have a list of the documents.
Documents I needed to acquire:

1. Police clearance certificates for countries I've been in for more than 6 months. Dated after I was last in these countries.
2. Police clearance certificate for the country I'm currently in. Dated not more than 6 months before the e-APR.
3. Work experience letters for all experience I'm claiming in the prescribed format.
4. Proof of Funds, usually letters in the prescribed format from the banks where I have accounts I am showing. Bank statements, if needed. In my case, also a Gift Deed.
5. The ECA.
6. IELTS TRF.

(Also for my spouse, as applicable.)

Documents I don't need to acquire because I already have them:
1. Degrees, diplomas, transcripts for education I'm claiming.
2. Marriage certificate.

Viola_Susan

Sep 24, 2018
Documents I needed to acquire:

1. Police clearance certificates for countries I've been in for more than 6 months. Dated after I was last in these countries.
2. Police clearance certificate for the country I'm currently in. Dated not more than 6 months before the e-APR.
3. Work experience letters for all experience I'm claiming in the prescribed format.
4. Proof of Funds, usually letters in the prescribed format from the banks where I have accounts I am showing. Bank statements, if needed. In my case, also a Gift Deed.
5. The ECA.
6. IELTS TRF.

(Also for my spouse, as applicable.)

Documents I don't need to acquire because I already have them:
1. Degrees, diplomas, transcripts for education I'm claiming.
2. Marriage certificate.

Noted, thank you..
So for the medicals l should wait for the ITA?

shyee

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Noted, thank you..
So for the medicals l should wait for the ITA?
Not necessarily, at least in Nigeria, you could book an appointment for medical tests without ITA, there is a unique UMI number that will be given to you for post-ITA submission.
For biometrics however, you need to have passed medicals after which a request for biometrics would be sent to you.
Cheers.

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Yes, I believe so. Someone please correct us if we're wrong.
It is advised to take the upfront medicals during the week before you expect to submit your application. If you have all docs ready (only waiting the medicals), it is good to take them one week before ITA.

About the upfront medicals, you don´t need ITA. I took them one week before receiving mine. Upfront medical type is: Worker/ Non EDE. The doctor will give you a "Information Sheet" and that doc is what you need to upload.

Reactions: sgrv and shyee

JSSJMD22

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
Results: Rounds of invitations
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system – October 15, 2018

No program specified

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

Number of invitations issued: 3,900Footnote*

Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,900th or above

Date and time of round: October 15, 2018 at 12:11:46 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 440

Tie-breaking rule: September 18, 2018 at 11:06:29 UTC

• If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.
Congratulations to all lucky members.

siddharth1101

Star Member
May 3, 2018
NOC Code......
Not sure if this is the right forum but I will go ahead with my question.

I am stuck at 437 and not sure if the score is getting that low this year, also I lose 5 points in December. I (and my wife) have maxed out IELTS. So the only option was to find a job. I started looking at IT jobs and had a few rounds of interviews from companies in Vancouver, discussions are getting to advanced stages.
Now here is the question... what route should I take if I have a valid job offer for a BC company. I could go on a work permit or wait for BCPNP. Can someone please provide Pros and Cons of each. Also, can someone describe the BC tech pilot?

As always....don't stop being SUPER!!!

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Not sure if this is the right forum but I will go ahead with my question.

I am stuck at 437 and not sure if the score is getting that low this year, also I lose 5 points in December. I (and my wife) have maxed out IELTS. So the only option was to find a job. I started looking at IT jobs and had a few rounds of interviews from companies in Vancouver, discussions are getting to advanced stages.
Now here is the question... what route should I take if I have a valid job offer for a BC company. I could go on a work permit or wait for BCPNP. Can someone please provide Pros and Cons of each. Also, can someone describe the BC tech pilot?

As always....don't stop being SUPER!!!
Wow!! That's great you were able to get interviews from company. I never even got to that stage.

BC Tech Pilot
https://moving2canada.com/british-columbia-tech-pilot/

Judie123

Jul 16, 2018
Did not see this coming. Super surprised with this Monday draw :D :D

I have been in the pool since June this year at 435, will be losing points on October 19th. When I saw the cut-off at 445 on October 3rd I had lost all hope. I had almost put an end to my Canadian dream started looking at Australia as next option.

There are few people here who kept me motivated and urged me to keep pushing even if there was 1% chance to increase my score.Thanks to them I decided to make one last push with my university to sort out my issue with WES and they responded. Two days after the October 3rd draw, I got positive assessment from WES and qualified for two or more certificates :) My score updated to 468 :)

Right now, I'm looking at the magical email with tears in my eyes!!! This is probably the best birthday gift ever!!!

I would like to thank all those wonderful people in this forum who were behind me, you guys seemed more confident than I was, I wouldn't be in this thread now if you hadn't kept me pushing. I'm eternally grateful to you guys!!! Thank you!!

The biggest lesson I have learnt from this forum is never lose hope!! I am going to continue with my prayers and help others who are on the same boat as I was!! I wish everyone achieves their Canadian dream :)

Keep pushing yourselves :D
I
Did not see this coming. Super surprised with this Monday draw :D :D

I have been in the pool since June this year at 435, will be losing points on October 19th. When I saw the cut-off at 445 on October 3rd I had lost all hope. I had almost put an end to my Canadian dream started looking at Australia as next option.

There are few people here who kept me motivated and urged me to keep pushing even if there was 1% chance to increase my score.Thanks to them I decided to make one last push with my university to sort out my issue with WES and they responded. Two days after the October 3rd draw, I got positive assessment from WES and qualified for two or more certificates :) My score updated to 468 :)

Right now, I'm looking at the magical email with tears in my eyes!!! This is probably the best birthday gift ever!!!

I would like to thank all those wonderful people in this forum who were behind me, you guys seemed more confident than I was, I wouldn't be in this thread now if you hadn't kept me pushing. I'm eternally grateful to you guys!!! Thank you!!

The biggest lesson I have learnt from this forum is never lose hope!! I am going to continue with my prayers and help others who are on the same boat as I was!! I wish everyone achieves their Canadian dream :)

Keep pushing yourselves :D
please how did you contact your university?. I am about to give this a try. I schooled in the UK for a postgraduate certificate which was one year, yet Wes evaluates it as one semester. Looking forward to a reply

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I

please how did you contact your university?. I am about to give this a try. I schooled in the UK for a postgraduate certificate which was one year, yet Wes evaluates it as one semester. Looking forward to a reply
Just contact your university registry and explain them about your situation. My university sent an official letter describing my program structure, minimum admission requirements etc. One of my professor also gave his support to help my case.

I'm not sure if this works for everyone but it did for me. So no harm in trying