+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 103rd draw

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
I definitely will. Been searching for one since morning but couldn't find any lol.

Possibly next week, I only have POF pending and my bank will only issue a certificate on Monday or Tuesday since we have bank holiday here for the next 3 days :( Sucks :( lol
You can join the October AOR group

Reactions: SumH12

jinssbox

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-02-2019
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
What are the chances of next draw being 440 again..I missed this time with a tie breaker of 5 days(my application was submitted on September 23).

pawz107

Oct 17, 2018
Hi Everyone. I have been silently following the ROH thread for the past 6 months, and it's truly great to see the amount of optimism here at times . I have a question regarding my sister's EE application. She is at 437 right now with spouse accompanying. They also have a 1 year old girl. Can she get through by applying as 'spouse not accompanying' (which would increase the score) but still take the girl with her to Canada as a dependent? My brother-in-law plans to join later after wrapping up his family business. Appreciate the help. Thank you

Day2203

Aug 26, 2018
Hi Everyone. I have been silently following the ROH thread for the past 6 months, and it's truly great to see the amount of optimism here at times . I have a question regarding my sister's EE application. She is at 437 right now with spouse accompanying. They also have a 1 year old girl. Can she get through by applying as 'spouse not accompanying' (which would increase the score) but still take the girl with her to Canada as a dependent? My brother-in-law plans to join later after wrapping up his family business. Appreciate the help. Thank you
Will her score definitely increase? My husband applying on his own is the same with or without me

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Yes, her daughter will get PR but remember spouse sponsorship can take 1 to 2 years or more she needs to manage the kid alone, although tourist visa is an option but duration n visa approval is not sure....

Best option is to increase ielts to CLB10 n see the results, unaccompanying spouse should be the last option ...

Last edited: