PinkFloyd89

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018

Babsfrey

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
That is very unlikely. As per this link of OINP:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html
For this year, there are about 561 nominations remaining out of a total of 6600 and I think they will be issued to French Speaking people in an orderly manner through out the end of this year.
HCP category seems to be closed for this year!
They may throw in a surprise later in the year, knowing that notifications at end of year can only become nominations next year.

PinkFloyd89

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
They may throw in a surprise later in the year, knowing that notifications at end of year can only become nominations next year.
Amen my friend. This is a ray of Hope thread, isn't it!
Although my heart agrees with you, its the brain which tells me otherwise.

Raaj123

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Did not see this coming. Super surprised with this Monday draw :D :D

I have been in the pool since June this year at 435, will be losing points on October 19th. When I saw the cut-off at 445 on October 3rd I had lost all hope. I had almost put an end to my Canadian dream started looking at Australia as next option.

There are few people here who kept me motivated and urged me to keep pushing even if there was 1% chance to increase my score.Thanks to them I decided to make one last push with my university to sort out my issue with WES and they responded. Two days after the October 3rd draw, I got positive assessment from WES and qualified for two or more certificates :) My score updated to 468 :)

Right now, I'm looking at the magical email with tears in my eyes!!! This is probably the best birthday gift ever!!!

I would like to thank all those wonderful people in this forum who were behind me, you guys seemed more confident than I was, I wouldn't be in this thread now if you hadn't kept me pushing. I'm eternally grateful to you guys!!! Thank you!!

The biggest lesson I have learnt from this forum is never lose hope!! I am going to continue with my prayers and help others who are on the same boat as I was!! I wish everyone achieves their Canadian dream :)

Keep pushing yourselves :D
Congratulations :)

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
Happy to see ROH thread going positive again i applied for a diploma as you guys said and hope by next year i get my ITA
Hi Marwan, I guess you're in the middle east? Iam there too. Which university are you getting your diploma from? I wanna get such a diploma also and have been searching lately

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
I'm hoping Ontario is gonna start sending NOI again
My score is same as yours. Iam regretting not pushing my way more in writing and snatching that 7.5. But then again, i hear that the maximum they give here in the middle is a 7. Keep in mind that my 7 was granted after a remark from 6.5.

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
My score is same as yours. Iam regretting not pushing my way more in writing and snatching that 7.5. But then again, i hear that the maximum they give here in the middle is a 7. Keep in mind that my 7 was granted after a remark from 6.5.
I have taken ielts 4 times, been consistently getting 7 in writing. Now working hard to boost my writing to 7.5. Looking to sit a computer based exam in late Nov..

This time, I am paying a native speaker to check my writing for me, also hoping Grammarly can help me to identify my weaknesses.

Last edited:

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have taken ielts 4 times, been consistently getting 7 in writing. Now working hard to boost my writing to 7.5. Looking to sit a computer based exam in late Nov..

This time, I am paying a native speaker to check my writing for me, also hoping Grammarly can help me to identify my weaknesses.
Good luck :)