+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 102nd draw

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Actually the increase was a bit steep.

You need to consider 2 things.
1. There was no 3 weeks gap between normal draws
2. There was no significant decrease there (yes 2 weeks before it was 3500, but this week it was 3900, which makes it an average 3700 for each draw)
Now compare the behaviour during this summer where the amount of ITA were more or less the same but you did not see such movement upwards).
So yes something must have change in the system that helped lot of people to get 445+ And that would be IELTS on computer (as there is no other significant change we know about).

Secondly, when you look the total size of EE pool and compare it before 2 draws happens (this week normal draw and FST draw). it did jump more than normal.
So that would again point to a change in the system.

So if rounds of English test just became more available to anybody who had the money for it (and that was in some cases the only reason why people could not get better score - monthes of waiting to get a date for IELTS exam), this will push competition up.

Of course once you see the bigger jump up within first 3 months of new testing availability in place, EE will find new stability point.
I believe its because of TEF results which came out on 21st Sep as its not frequent like ielts so probably lots of applicants upgraded their score worldwide ... o_O

Computer based ielts must be contributing although at least in India its still limited to few cities which started a month back ...

Reactions: SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I believe its because of TEF results which came out on 21st Sep as its not frequent like ielts so probably lots of applicants upgraded their score worldwide ... o_O

Computer based ielts must be contributing although at least in India its still limited to few cities which started a month back ...
Did not know about TEF results

Abhishek.s1990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Guys going to go for 1 year Distance MBA.Maxed out at 440.Will it be considered as a second degree by WES.What are the best universities in India that would be accepted by WES and are actually good for distance learning

abnzyr18

Apr 11, 2018
Guys going to go for 1 year Distance MBA.Maxed out at 440.Will it be considered as a second degree by WES.What are the best universities in India that would be accepted by WES and are actually good for distance learning
I suppose University of Mumbai is recognised. Unsure of others though. Even if u end up getting the degree evaluated as second diploma is it adding enough points for u to clear the cut off ?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Unlike IELTS on computer where large majority does speak English, French has to be learned first.

One of the big obstacle that many people commented here was the unability to book an early date for IELTS (CELPIP).

Check the pool status on 24 September and you will not see a huge amount of people wih 450+ points (and yes that was after TEF results).
But you could see increase in the pool in total (which would point more to the accessibility of points for majority).

English testings are the culprit here. Which means that you do not know yet where the new balance will be.

Marwan91

Aug 25, 2018
Should i go for PGDM from a certified institute and comfort my mind ? The only way i guess
I checked at WES free tool for the MBA at the same institute and it was equivalent to the MBA in canada and PGDM is only the first year of the 2 years of MBA this means if the total MBA is certified then onebyear probably will be certified
So you guys think i should go for it and save that headache ?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yes it will. Annamalai University offers distance MBA and is recognized by WES.