+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 102nd draw

Prodrus

Aug 21, 2018
The “Letter of Good Conduct” from Malaysia and the total waiting time for “Letter of Good Conduct” from RCMP (I am applying through accredited fingerprinting companies as I am applying from outside Canada)
I thought you dont need a police certificate from Canada?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
The “Letter of Good Conduct” from Malaysia and the total waiting time for “Letter of Good Conduct” from RCMP (I am applying through accredited fingerprinting companies as I am applying from outside Canada)
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/malaysia.html

How to Get a Police Certificate - Malaysia...

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence?No. Citizenship and Immigration Canada will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a Police Certificate.

RCMP certificate is not mandatory but if you want to go ahead and apply you can get the RCMP letter in a few days. You have 60 days to submit your application. Even if you do not get RCMP letter(say it is in process) you can submit the receipt of the payment and a LoE(Letter of Explanation stating that your have applied for the RCMP letter and it is under process).

Last edited:

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
So regretting for not starting this process last year :(
Hey SithLord, I can see that you are disappointed with the increase in crs compared to last year but thinking only about that increases your agony.

Yes,In one draw last year crs went down to 413 but because of the same draw,many people started aspiring for Canadian PR and that one draw triggered hope in many making sure that crs stays above 440 this year and the political conditions in USA added fuel to this scenario.

And,don’t you think there were people with crs 411 or 412 during that draw who would’ve felt the same way but they could not do anything about it as the crs never went down barring PNP.Its easy saying that I could’ve done it had I applied last year but nobody cannot say the upcoming crs score before any draw and without that information,how can you predict that you would’ve made it last year?

It’s because of last year applicants, majority of us here got to know about Canadian pr and started working on it to achieve that hoping for a better future.

You are demotivating yourself and many others by comparing with previous applicants.Start thinking about how you can improve your crs.I can see that you can increase 6 points if you max out Ielts.435 might be difficult this year but with 441, you have a very good chance before December.

You might regret again next year thinking why you did not max out ielts when you had the chance.After all,this is a ROH thread and the purpose of this thread to create a ray of hope.I typed all this to instill hope in you and others as I got motivated watching all roh threads and increased my crs by writing ielts again and again.Never ever give up or search for reasons.All the best my man.Hoepfully you get ita soon.

priscabowman

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
03-10-2018
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-09-18
Just received the email for ITA. Now the challenge of not making mistakes begins. Congrats to everyone

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Hey SithLord, I can see that you are disappointed with the increase in crs compared to last year but thinking only about that increases your agony.

Yes,In one draw last year crs went down to 413 but because of the same draw,many people started aspiring for Canadian PR and that one draw triggered hope in many making sure that crs stays above 440 this year and the political conditions in USA added fuel to this scenario.

And,don’t you think there were people with crs 411 or 412 during that draw who would’ve felt the same way but they could not do anything about it as the crs never went down barring PNP.Its easy saying that I could’ve done it had I applied last year but nobody cannot say the upcoming crs score before any draw and without that information,how can you predict that you would’ve made it last year?

It’s because of last year applicants, majority of us here got to know about Canadian pr and started working on it to achieve that hoping for a better future.

You are demotivating yourself and many others by comparing with previous applicants.Start thinking about how you can improve your crs.I can see that you can increase 6 points if you max out Ielts.435 might be difficult this year but with 441, you have a very good chance before December.

You might regret again next year thinking why you did not max out ielts when you had the chance.After all,this is a ROH thread and the purpose of this thread to create a ray of hope.I typed all this to instill hope in you and others as I got motivated watching all roh threads and increased my crs by writing ielts again and again.Never ever give up or search for reasons.All the best my man.Hoepfully you get ita soon.
Well said!

Reactions: Dudelebowski

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017

wishmeluck

Jul 22, 2011
India- NewDelhi
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations for ITA guys.

Just thinking shall i do something to increase my score or wait for the next round of invitations...

priscabowman

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
03-10-2018
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-09-18
Congratulations for ITA guys.

Just thinking shall i do something to increase my score or wait for the next round of invitations...
If you can...why not. My points were around 445 with my 1st language results (celpip). I was contemplating if I should just leave it at that and hope the cutoff would remain at 440-441 when my one year required skilled experience is completed by oct 2.

But it gave me so much anxiety thinking about it because of limited time left on my PGWP, so I prepared for IELTS and got a clb 9.

And I guess I did the right thing cos I definitely would have missed this draw otherwise with the tie-breaking rule (created my profile oct 2nd 2018)

johna1985

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Ya and I think international students can have more points due to their Canadian study points.
1-2 yr Canadian work experience yield plenty of points and 15 or 30 more points for study + outside Canada work experience is an ideal candidate for EE.