+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Raining students visa refusal for pakistani students

Yangz

Jun 9, 2020
just fyi: refusals are also happening in china yesterday. from what i know, 3 applicants are refused.
wish you guys good luck anyway.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Email or contact a MP of Pak origin to complain against this discrimination, They can surely Interfere if they want to and also Influence the responsible authorities in some way to expedite processing.
You are not a resident of their riding so contacting someone of Pakistani descent will have no influence. That’s not how things work in Canada. Plenty of Indian applicants that get denied as well. Just because people get denied doesn’t mean it is due to discrimination and you have no idea how many applicants are applying from every country.

Navkaran

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
which month did they apply and how do you know its from ottawa, like is it mentioned in the letter?
which month did they apply and how do you know its from ottawa, like is it mentioned in the letter?
applied on 8 August and yes it is written on refusal letter. You can check here.
https://pasteboard.co/Jo6eISe.jpg

Zyqwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Its better to get refusal now than to keep waiting. With a refusal letter we will have option for full refund and plan ahead. There is no guarantee that the process for winter will be better. If i can refund my tuition i will try applying for Australia.

mga20

Star Member
May 24, 2020
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
20-07-2020
Its better to get refusal now than to keep waiting. With a refusal letter we will have option for full refund and plan ahead. There is no guarantee that the process for winter will be better. If i can refund my tuition i will try applying for Australia.
Agreed

Reactions: Dhritik

Harshit20

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Do your research find your own sources also i am not discouraging anyone here to not to apply student visa its just the fact! Also you apply and share your success story! Good luck
Why should we do our research? Stop spreading rumours or post anything if you are not sure about that & Stop spreading hate or jealousy against india, IRCC would be fare country,race,religion doesn’t matter all depends on your profile

Last edited: