+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Raining students visa refusal for pakistani students

Navkaran

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Do your research find your own sources also i am not discouraging anyone here to not to apply student visa its just the fact! Also you apply and share your success story! Good luck
You are right. Infact in india also many are getting refused. I am added to numerous groups on watsapp related to study permit and many are sharing their refusals in these groups. To be very honest during last 5-6 days i have seen only aip 3-4 aips whereas more than 10 refusals. But i have noticed one thing that most of the applications that got refused were processed at cpc ottawa so I think Ottawa staff is more strict ( my perspective).

Latifk12

Aug 25, 2020
Yeah ... typical ignorant response .... well guess what, this isn't just about me or just about you. Its about the fact that hundreds of prospective students visit these forums and stuff like this scares the heck out of them. According to what I see, there's only two refusals in the google docs sheet and one on the facebook page. It's mighty big of you to yell out "REFUSALS RAINING ..... OPEN DISCRIMINATION" when you can't possibly know how many people got refused or how many got AIP.
Relax boy!! Why you getting scared!! Apply and make a forum for Pakistani students refusal and approvals!! You will see yoir self the amount of refusals! Also pakistani students have to go thorugh interview where else other countries students not even going through this!!

A1S

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Relax boy!! Why you getting scared!! Apply and make a forum for Pakistani students refusal and approvals!! You will see yoir self the amount of refusals! Also pakistani students have to go thorugh interview where else other countries students not even going through this!!
Haha .... you're the one who's so scared of a refusal that you're yelling out "OPEN DISCRIMINATION" before your decision has even been finalized. And unlike you I actually spend a fair amount of time on this forum .... enough to know that people from many countries get requested from interviews, and enough to know that plenty of Pakistanis have gotten an approval as well. If you're so convinced that there's open discrimination, then perhaps take your business elsewhere. (But based on your comments, you're probably gonna complain and point fingers no matter where you go, so there's no point in speaking to you any more ..... Good Luck!)

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
If you are feeling 'discriminated' then look at the Nigerian thread on this forum. These are guys that are constantly rejected for the smallest of reasons. No it's not discrimination, it's because their countrymen and women who did come to Canada have overstayed their visas hence making it difficult for future applicants.

IJ2020

Aug 18, 2020
You are right. Infact in india also many are getting refused. I am added to numerous groups on watsapp related to study permit and many are sharing their refusals in these groups. To be very honest during last 5-6 days i have seen only aip 3-4 aips whereas more than 10 refusals. But i have noticed one thing that most of the applications that got refused were processed at cpc ottawa so I think Ottawa staff is more strict ( my perspective).
That's true myself from India and got refusal on 22 aug from Ottawa

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
INDIA IS ALSO GETTING refusals rapidly ,they are daily sending refusals on high volume and aip have been stopped ,, dont think or seeing some advertisement of agents that they are getting aips in india only around 13-14 aug their were aips but now its refusals

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Someone should file a lawsuit against Nigeria, Pakistan & UAE embassies .

Even a lot of Masters and PhD students get rejected with good profile. I think it's better for them to apply within Canada on a visit visa to avoid these discriminating embassies.

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020

Even a lot of Masters and PhD students get rejected with good profile. I think it's better for them to apply within Canada on a visit visa to avoid these discriminating embassies.
refusals are coming from ottawa ,

kaNEDDA234

Aug 21, 2020
They introduced SDS stating "Pakistan students are second to none" but on other hand they are refusing straight "A" students

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015

Do you really think that applying for a TRV right after your student visa application is rejected is going to get past IRCC. That’s a pretty good indicator your weren’t a bonafide student to begin with. And applying in Canada also lessens your chances of approval as your home country ties just disappeared.

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Do you really think that applying for a TRV right after your student visa application is rejected is going to get past IRCC. That’s a pretty good indicator your weren’t a bonafide student to begin with. And applying in Canada also lessens your chances of approval as your home country ties just disappeared.
Maybe it'll help first time applicants who did not had any prior refusals provided they show strong ties during application.

Of course I agree with your logic, after a refusal its pretty much a downhill no matter what.