+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Raining of AIP's in India.

Vikas1006

Aug 19, 2019
All right, you were the only one left with me amongst last week of june applicants, i'm the only one left now... don't know what's going to happen !

Did you submit complete application with biometrics ?

sdeswal

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
All right, you were the only one left with me amongst last week of june applicants, i'm the only one left now... don't know what's going to happen !

Did you submit complete application with biometrics ?
I'm pretty confident you'll receive this week. One more friend applied on 24th June, received yesterday, SDS.

I submitted without Biometrics

Reactions: Vikas1006

beekerr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
My classes started yesterday, I had to withdraw my application from my college.

My college will take 10 days to respond, I guess if I get an AIP in this time, I can start classes.
Many colleges made few changes regarding the registration and withdrawal after the recent CIC update. My college is allowing to start without an AIP, I just need to show them a proof that I have applied for permit. And they will provide full refund if I get rejected for visa before 30th October. So, I feel I will probably get some decision before 30th because I am waiting since March.

rajkumar patel

Jan 9, 2020
Many colleges made few changes regarding the registration and withdrawal after the recent CIC update. My college is allowing to start without an AIP, I just need to show them a proof that I have applied for permit. And they will provide full refund if I get rejected for visa before 30th October. So, I feel I will probably get some decision before 30th because I am waiting since March.
Mate, I'm also march applicant did receive AIP YET. Done bio & medical on 17th & 26th march.