+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Raining of AIP's in India.

csbonito

Feb 28, 2020
I havent received anything. 5 months since I applied time is running out, Maybe I get lucky this week and receive the AIP

Vihang2580

Jul 4, 2020
Guys, I have a doubt that when uploading academic transcripts should I attach both the front and back page or only front page? Should I put the document name as a heading over scanned copies for each document in a combined PDF?

Example- "Recent academic transcript"(Single PDF)
-Transcript(Heading)
scanned document
-Semester grade sheet(Heading)
scanned document
-Degree certificate(Heading)
scanned document
I know this question is not relevant to the thread, but since this thread gathers maximum views, my query would get maximum solutions and that would be a great help as I am going to apply for my visa in a few days.

Thank you!

jaskaran0512

Feb 7, 2020
My online SDS application was submitted on June 4th for Fall 2020 from India with upfront medicals and without biometrics. On 20th July my GC account showed 'You passed the medical exam' and after that, there has been no update. Is anyone else in the same situation as me? How long does it usually take to get an AIP from here?
I'm on the same boat.

Details:
File submitted on 30th May 2020.
Medical passed on 15th July 2020.

Still, waiting for AIP.

Reactions: nixferns

psdey

Apr 3, 2020
my application date was 4th july..

i applied for durham college ..

my eligibility check started like 15 days back...

I got mail from delhi immigration for AIP and gc key account got updated immediately..

I actually raised webform query to ircc like a month back .. they dropped me mail stating my file is pending at delhi office india.
i raised a webform query to delhi office and dropped email as well and got reply from delhi on this afternoon

darshilkings

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
my application date was 4th july..

i applied for durham college ..

my eligibility check started like 15 days back...

I got mail from delhi immigration for AIP and gc key account got updated immediately..

I actually raised webform query to ircc like a month back .. they dropped me mail stating my file is pending at delhi office india.
i raised a webform query to delhi office and dropped email as well and got reply from delhi on this afternoon
What mail address?