+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Raining of AIP's in India.

Ravsi11

Aug 21, 2019
Hey!
Even i applied on March 19.( SDS STUDENT)
Biometrics and medical done.
Medical was approved on June 30.
Deferred my course from May to September. I guess after Deferring only I received medical approval in few days. But since then no progress. Still waiting.
My online classes are starting on 28th September.
Medical update was send through an email or you saw in GCkey?

AnniePahuja

Sep 4, 2020
I Received my AIP today
Applied on 13th July, only upfront medical exam given with no biometrics,
Received AIP through email, but not updated in GCKey
In GC Key status is showing "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
It was an SDS application.
My online classes is going to start by 8th September and they are asking about visa.. Can I share this aip with college to commence my online study

Drsunmeet Singh

Mar 26, 2020
I Received my AIP today
In GC Key status is showing "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
My online classes is going to start by 8th September and they are asking about visa.. Can I share this aip with college to commence my online study
congo bro yeah you can share this it;s ok most of us got aip on mail instead of gckey so chill

Ravsi11

Aug 21, 2019
I Received my AIP today
Is there an update on your medical.? @AnniePahuja