+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Raining of AIP's in India.

nishantkumar230996

Aug 26, 2020
Hey guys my status on gckey changed from your action required to submitted but eligiblity still says
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
This means that the eligibility hasnt started yet?

Also i havent got my biometrics done and do you receive aip after eligibility is checked or you recieive aip first then eligibility is checked.

Thanks

Aakash1996

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
hey guys today my file in GCkey portal has changed from your action required to submitted... does this indicate something or is this a usual one..

nixferns

Aug 26, 2020
i know few people that got AIP today in indian time.
Can you share some more details on their profile and timelines?

Also, what time did they get their AIP? On most threads, I have seen people say it comes either around 8-10PM or at 1AM

jeswinparayil

Aug 21, 2020
Also .anyone who got "submitted" status and got AIP later please mention the no of days between these two events.please ......................

nixferns

Aug 26, 2020
Anyone with status "your action is required" please mention the date you applied. thanks.
I don't know about other applicants but here is my experience - I'm applying for Fall'20 from India. I submitted my SDS application with all documents except biometrics on 4th June
5th June I got my biometrics letter and the status in GCKEY homepage was 'Your action is required'
9th July the status changed to 'Submitted'
20th July status changed to "Application/ profile updated" on the GCKEY homepage and inside it showed I cleared my medical exam
22nd July status again changed to "Submitted"
After this, there have been no updates. I still haven't received my AIP

RoyalPrasad

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Mumbai
I don't know about other applicants but here is my experience - I'm applying for Fall'20 from India. I submitted my SDS application with all documents except biometrics on 4th June
5th June I got my biometrics letter and the status in GCKEY homepage was 'Your action is required'
9th July the status changed to 'Submitted'
20th July status changed to "Application/ profile updated" on the GCKEY homepage and inside it showed I cleared my medical exam
22nd July status again changed to "Submitted"
After this, there have been no updates. I still haven't received my AIP
While change in status or medical clearance, did you received any mail intimation or directly changed in GCkey