+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAD Appeal 2021

darkmode

May 6, 2021
Hi Darkmode, any update? Did you communicate with IRB to enquire about your file? 2019 is weird! I wish you get positive response soonest. Please update this forum if you get any response.
Still nothing, but I called the appeal division who said that they don't have my file/case number. I'm working with my lawyer to see what's going on but I think something went wrong since my case is missing. It's insane that after all this time, the work I've put in plus patience might have been in vain.
Don't let this make you feel any type of way. I'm pretty sure this kind of error doesn't happen often. Good luck!

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Still nothing, but I called the appeal division who said that they don't have my file/case number. I'm working with my lawyer to see what's going on but I think something went wrong since my case is missing. It's insane that after all this time, the work I've put in plus patience might have been in vain.
Don't let this make you feel any type of way. I'm pretty sure this kind of error doesn't happen often. Good luck!
This is weird! Most times, such errors come from the lawyers. I advise you should ask RAD what went wrong and where because most times, the lawyers won’t accept responsibility.
Nonetheless, do not relax until your file is seen and RAD confirms it to you as it might become problematic for you if you do not sort it.
If the error is from RAD, they will own up and that alone could make them give immediate positive decision. I wish the very best for you and will be in touch here.

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Hi guys,
Just to share my timeline!
Submitted appeal application along with complete supporting docs on 26th of Nov 2020. By the grace of Almighty, I got my decision in Positive just yesterday.
Regards

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Hi guys,
Submitted appeal application along with complete supporting docs on 26th of Nov 2020. By the grace of Almighty, I got my decision in Positive just yesterday.
Regards
Nice one bro. Congrats. Thanks for the update. It gives us hope.

darkmode

May 6, 2021
This is weird! Most times, such errors come from the lawyers. I advise you should ask RAD what went wrong and where because most times, the lawyers won’t accept responsibility.
Nonetheless, do not relax until your file is seen and RAD confirms it to you as it might become problematic for you if you do not sort it.
If the error is from RAD, they will own up and that alone could make them give immediate positive decision. I wish the very best for you and will be in touch here.
Oh my, you were so on point. My lawyer screwed up big time. After confirming with Rad that they didn't have my application, i asked my lawyer to check with them, and then came the news that he forgot to submit my stuff to RAD. Idk what to think/do. I'm going to submit it this time with my lawyer, and explain why it's late, but omg, i'm so heartbroken.
Did you hear anything back from yours? I read on the govt site that there is going to be a higher acceptance rate this year!

darkmode

May 6, 2021
Hi guys,
Regards
That's amazing, congrats! And thanks for the update!

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Oh my, you were so on point. My lawyer screwed up big time. After confirming with Rad that they didn't have my application, i asked my lawyer to check with them, and then came the news that he forgot to submit my stuff to RAD. Idk what to think/do. I'm going to submit it this time with my lawyer, and explain why it's late, but omg, i'm so heartbroken.
Did you hear anything back from yours? I read on the govt site that there is going to be a higher acceptance rate this year!
Hey, sorry about your situation. So many lawyers do not really care. I hope and pray that they will attend to your file soonest and give you positive decision. As for me, my application will only be three months by end of this week.
I am positive and hoping for the best same as I wish for you.

let me add that when you submit your application, follow up until it is assigned to RAD member for decision.

rgds.

Reactions: darkmode

darkmode

May 6, 2021
Hey, sorry about your situation. So many lawyers do not really care. I hope and pray that they will attend to your file soonest and give you positive decision. As for me, my application will only be three months by end of this week.
I am positive and hoping for the best same as I wish for you.

let me add that when you submit your application, follow up until it is assigned to RAD member for decision.

rgds.
True, it's a bit early for you. I'm definitely ensuring things go right this time. Goodluck to us!

Reactions: Swagzzy

Alexis A

Feb 14, 2021
Hi everyone, hope you all are doing good.
Time line update:

Claim denied - 13th April 2021
Notice of appeal - 27th April 2021
Appeal perfected - 2nd may 2021
RAd decision - 29th july 2021

Appeal allowed and sent back for reconsideration. Issues raised on appeal are: internal flight alternative and state protection. Though the claim was rejected based on credibility.

What are my chances and time frame that the hearing will come up - any ideas?

God bless everyone.

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Time line update:

Appeal allowed and sent back for reconsideration. Issues raised on appeal are: internal flight alternative and state protection. Though the claim was rejected based on credibility.

God bless everyone.

Good to hear that you got quick response. This is a good omen! You have to relax your mind and got through your documents once more.You are likely to get a date for your hearing within two months.
Pray to get a good member this time as it has been known that the first member erred in some of his judgement. Most of these type of cases that I know of come back positive.

you shall give us good news soon. It is import to work with your lawyer on your cases again and study your BOC critically especially where credibility issues where raised. Make sure your responses are not deferent from what you stated in your first hearing as they have the copy of everything claim you have made.

I wish you the very best while we await your good news. Please remember to keep us updated.

Ezekieljane

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Time line update:

God bless everyone.
Please send me a private message or send your number so we keep in touch . Same situation