+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAD Appeal 2021

uscantrading

Jan 29, 2021
Hi,

My asylum application was refused December 2019. And I appeal against the decision within two months. I spoke my case worker December 2020 and she told me that my appeal is assigned to a member to make decision. She told me that once appeal assigned take max 90 days to get decision. Does anyone have experience with this kind of situation?

Warmly,

Amjad Khan
Toronto

Spogmey

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
Hi,

My asylum application was refused December 2019. And I appeal against the decision within two months. I spoke my case worker December 2020 and she told me that my appeal is assigned to a member to make decision. She told me that once appeal assigned take max 90 days to get decision. Does anyone have experience with this kind of situation?

Warmly,

Amjad Khan
Toronto
Yes if they assigned you will get decision within 90 days but if they assigned because some people get their decision after one year

Davidson01

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Hi guys, Thanks for support and individual experience on these platform! I recieved positive news from my lawyer today, my appeal was accepted without another hearing.. Now, I need advice on how to start my PR processing. My attorney asked fee for the process.. i just wanted to know if i should go ahead with him or if there's any free service that could help me with My PR processing..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi guys, Thanks for support and individual experience on these platform! I recieved positive news from my lawyer today, my appeal was accepted without another hearing.. Now, I need advice on how to start my PR processing. My attorney asked fee for the process.. i just wanted to know if i should go ahead with him or if there's any free service that could help me with My PR processing..
Congratulations!

I don't think there are any free services. But you can do this yourself. You don't need a lawyer.

Inny

Dec 8, 2019
Hi David can you please write me at groovymisty@yahoo.com. I want to inquire some things

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Congrats. I applied for RAD on May 5, 2021. I hope I will get positive decision soon.

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Hi,
Can anyone share what’s going on in RAD? I mean how about Timeline now a days.
Thanks
Hello, it takes between 3 months and one year depending on the officer that attends to your file. The average waiting time is 6 months. I filed my RAD first week of last month.

Jun 19, 2020
Congrats :) Which Office was your file processed?

Last edited:
Reactions: Swagzzy