lbudwal1

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Applied Under (AOS)
NOC Skill Level (A): 2175 Web Developer

Application sent: May 7th
Application arrived: May 8th
File number received: May 8th

Receive Email From Officer requested for submitting missing documents due to COVID: Jun 15
and they gave me timeline to submit my missing documents before august 14 and till that time they put my file on hold.

Missing Documents sent: August 1
Email from officer Document Received and put my file in the queue for processing: August 2.
After that no response from them...

Last edited:
Reactions: AnVo

ASrivastava

Jun 27, 2020
I got my nomination today.

NOC: 2173 (Software developer)

Below is my timeline:
Received NOI: 17th June 2020
Got File Number: 13th July 2020
Got an email for additional documents: 21st September 2020
Reached out to my current and previous 2 employers for verification. So in total asked 3 employers for verification.
All employers submitted the verification with the last one on 24th September 2020 and got my nomination the same day.
Got nomination as well as Letter of support.

I am sure that my process got expedited as my permit was about to expire within a few days.
Good luck to everyone waiting for their nomination.

Reactions: AnVo

Sukhvir.Singh

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020

Below is my timeline:
Reached out to my current and previous 2 employers for verification. So in total asked 3 employers for verification.
All employers submitted the verification with the last one on 24th September 2020 and got my nomination the same day.

I am sure that my process got expedited as my permit was about to expire within a few days.
Congratulations

Reactions: ASrivastava

HolmesZ

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019

Below is my timeline:

congratulations!

Do you study or work in AB? I mean whether you had the connection with AB in order to receive NOI..
Thank you in advance.

AnVo

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Applied Under (AOS)
NOC Skill Level (A): 2175 Web Developer

Application sent: May 7th
Application arrived: May 8th
File number received: May 8th

Receive Email From Officer requested for submitting missing documents due to COVID: Jun 15
and they gave me timeline to submit my missing documents before august 14 and till that time they put my file on hold.

Missing Documents sent: August 1
Email from officer Document Received and put my file in the queue for processing: August 2.
After that no response from them...
Thanks for sharing your timeline. What kind of document was missing and when will your work permit expire?

Reactions: lbudwal1

lbudwal1

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Thanks for sharing your timeline. What kind of document was missing and when will your work permit expire?
My IELTS result is missing because my exam was postponed three times due to COVID-19. So with my AINP application I attached a explanation letter and my IELTS Booking confirmation. So they issued a AINP file number and put my application on hold.

AnVo

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
My IELTS result is missing because my exam was postponed three times due to COVID-19. So with my AINP application I attached a explanation letter and my IELTS Booking confirmation. So they issued a AINP file number and put my application on hold.
Ah ok, makes sense! Thanks! Keep us posted, if you have any news!

Reactions: lbudwal1

lbudwal1

Star Member
May 8, 2020

Below is my timeline:

What additional document they requested you to submit ?