+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

KAURH1993

Jul 17, 2020
NOC 2173
No, currently I'm on an open work permit. But my visa expires Sept 30th. I need the nomination before the next draw which seems like impossible right now.
I have no clue why it is taking too long...Did you submitted any missing document later on?
They ask for my WES report again which i send it and i heard from someone that if you submit any missing document than they hold your file for 60 days :/

ASrivastava

Jun 27, 2020
I have no clue why it is taking too long...Did you submitted any missing document later on?
They ask for my WES report again which i send it and i heard from someone that if you submit any missing document than they hold your file for 60 days :/
I received my file number on 13th July and no communication from their side after that.
I didn't receive my WES assessment as they were not dispatching paper reports due to covid but I attached the downloaded pdf copy and explained everything in the letter of explanation. God knows what is taking them so long.

AnVo

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Hi
Whats ur profile
NOC 7312 Heavy Duty Mechanic, 1year work experience in Alberta, live in Alberta right now, full time employed, Red Seal Certificate - no update so far
Applied for AINP AOS as well, but just got file number so far.

mstra

Jul 14, 2018
Hi there
I was wondering if anyone applied under AOS with Noc type B in Aug first week, and got file number on mid of August,
Please share timeline if anyone apply on same stream
Tnx

AnVo

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Hi there
I was wondering if anyone applied under AOS with Noc type B in Aug first week, and got file number on mid of August,
Please share timeline if anyone apply on same stream
Tnx
Application sent: August 13th
Application arrived: August 14th
File number received: August 25th
NOC: 7312 (B) Heavy Duty Mechanic

Reactions: mstra

mstra

Jul 14, 2018
Application sent: August 13th
Application arrived: August 14th
File number received: August 25th
NOC: 7312 (B) Heavy Duty Mechanic
have u reviewed that how long it will take to get result?
as per my primary search it may take up to 4 to 5 months and depends on file somewhere I red a blog that it may take up to 8 months.

AnVo

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
have u reviewed that how long it will take to get result?
as per my primary search it may take up to 4 to 5 months and depends on file somewhere I red a blog that it may take up to 8 months.
Nobody knows how long it takes. They are working on the application from April, 22nd since 6 weeks. So I have the feeling it will take a long time!

Reactions: mstra

Balvirkhera

Jan 7, 2020
My Ainp Timeline:-
Noc Code - 6322 With Lmia And Job offer from Alberta. CRS -332
EE Profile Created - 3rd March 2020
Nominations - 6 July 2020
ITA For PR - 8 July 2020
File submit For PR - 1 September 2020
AOR - 2 September 2020