+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

amritaa

Dec 10, 2019
hi guys

need help with PNP

I created my express entry profile in step 2019 my CRS score is 403, NOC code 1241 high in demand

I have ticked only few provinces to immigrate (as suggested by many not to select all the provinces) one of which is Alberta. i haven't received any NOI from Alberta but as i am seeing there have been so many draws with a cut off of 400 CRS.

If anyone could suggest what could be the reason that i am not receiving any interest from any of the province as my NOC is a in demand NOC for most of the province.

Also am i suppose to send a separate application for Alberta to be eligible for their Draw or is the express entry profile enough?

It would be of great help if anyone could suggest anything as i am in too much stress becoz of this.

Reactions: ivan360

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hello guys,
Just a quickie, if someone could advice.

As we all know that Alberta's quota is completed for 2019, what will happen to the applications that are in process after NOI. My application is with AINP and I am aware that my ex employer rcvd an email for verification to which they have already responded. My documents reached Alberta on 25 OCT 2019, but now I have only 3 months before my file expires. I am yet to get info on nomination. Will they still be considering for nomination or they can make an excuse due to the time remaining for the expiry of my profile?

ivan360

Nov 12, 2019
hi guys

need help with PNP

I created my express entry profile in step 2019 my CRS score is 403, NOC code 1241 high in demand

I have ticked only few provinces to immigrate (as suggested by many not to select all the provinces) one of which is Alberta. i haven't received any NOI from Alberta but as i am seeing there have been so many draws with a cut off of 400 CRS.

If anyone could suggest what could be the reason that i am not receiving any interest from any of the province as my NOC is a in demand NOC for most of the province.

Also am i suppose to send a separate application for Alberta to be eligible for their Draw or is the express entry profile enough?

It would be of great help if anyone could suggest anything as i am in too much stress becoz of this.
I'm Interested for the answer on this as well.

kthlnkrby

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
Category........
AINP
hi guys

need help with PNP

Hello, I understand the frustration. I think the draws depend on the NOCs, not every draw has had 1241 in it and I believe there was one draw in October (I'm really not sure about this and the cut-off score). Alberta has already reached their nomination limit but will reconvene in 2020, so stay positive because your time will come. They will pick your profile from the pool if you are eligible and you will receive your Notification of Interest. Have faith.

shahid2909

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
I received NOI on the same day with same NOC. CRS was 375. I got my FN on 13/11 and nomination on 29/11. They will not be issuing any nomination until next year as they have reached the limit for 2019 which is 6000. Those awaiting nomination will get it by January.

I think you'll get yours by then. In the meantime, I think you should accept Nova Scotia before it expires although I'm not sure what will happen if you give them your FN.
Good luck.
Hi Mike, thanks for the reply.
Have your employer got any call or email? Did you recieve ITA??

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hi Mike, thanks for the reply.
Have your employer got any call or email? Did you recieve ITA??
Neither my employer nor myself got any call or email before I received the nomination.
I have not yet received ITA but this is only because I haven't accepted Alberta's nomination yet. I have 30 days to accept it from the day I received it. I'm holding out for something else. Lol

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
hi guys

need help with PNP

My brother is also waiting for it...his NOC only has a fair chance (not super super in demand). :(

Cherry .

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Ya me too 4212. Received file number on November 22. Got a call from Alberta program officer on 18 th December. Did u get nomination? I too received noi from nova Scotia but I'm not applying because I'm waiting for Alberta .

shahid2909

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Ya me too 4212. Received file number on November 22. Got a call from Alberta program officer on 18 th December. Did u get nomination? I too received noi from nova Scotia but I'm not applying because I'm waiting for Alberta .
I didn't get nomination yet. Heard they will respond in January, 2020. What did they tell when called you??

Applied in NS too, but within 10 hours they replied that my work experiences do not meet fully with NOC 4212, and are sking for updated reference letter. Also after hearing i have applied in alberta, they are not fully satisfied and asked for detailed write up to explain if I have made any professional connections or research in how-to get license for social service worker in NS. I am not sure if i provide them with updated reference from same employer, will they still trust it.

Cherry .

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
I didn't get nomination yet. Heard they will respond in January, 2020. What did they tell when called you??

Applied in NS too, but within 10 hours they replied that my work experiences do not meet fully with NOC 4212, and are sking for updated reference letter. Also after hearing i have applied in alberta, they are not fully satisfied and asked for detailed write up to explain if I have made any professional connections or research in how-to get license for social service worker in NS. I am not sure if i provide them with updated reference from same employer, will they still trust it.

Cherry .

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Ya program officer called and asked about name of my birth place,date of birth ,to confirm email id ,job duties and responsibilities. For some they will call and for some they won't . So be prepared thoroughly about all the information you have provided especially about your job duties. They are processing the applications but willwgive nomination only after Jan 1 st. Moreover,they have christmas vacation fromf24 th December. Moreover, don't apply for two provinces at a time because they want people who are literally wanted to live and work in their provinvnce. So if they come to know that you have applied in other provinces there are chances of rejection and questioning .so hereafter try to be careful. Job description I wrote in my own words ex. Conducts various therapies for the clients.
Maintains a liaison between the client and organisation. Etc etc. Yes at least 75 percent of your job duties should match with their job duties.

Reactions: Ybadgeri

shahid2909

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Ya program officer called and asked about name of my birth place,date of birth ,to confirm email id ,job duties and responsibilities. For some they will call and for some they won't . So be prepared thoroughly about all the information you have provided especially about your job duties. They are processing the applications but willwgive nomination only after Jan 1 st. Moreover,they have christmas vacation fromf24 th December. Moreover, don't apply for two provinces at a time because they want people who are literally wanted to live and work in their provinvnce. So if they come to know that you have applied in other provinces there are chances of rejection and questioning .so hereafter try to be careful. Job description I wrote in my own words ex. Conducts various therapies for the clients.
Maintains a liaison between the client and organisation. Etc etc. Yes at least 75 percent of your job duties should match with their job duties.
Thanks a lot for a precise reply. How long the conversation took place? Since, i have already applied in NS, and they asked for additional information, what to do- I am bit confused.
Do you have a tie in Alberta? And your CRS?

Cherry .

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
I had conversation for 12 minutes.my CRS is 387.no I don't have any ties in Alberta only my sister is inin Toron. Just reply them sensibly aand provide them the documents if they demand.don't get confused and nervous.lets be positive.

Reactions: shahid2909

Ybadgeri

Dec 26, 2019
Any idea what email address the reference check emails come from? Or the email subject. I'll give my employers a heads up to keep an eye for those!