+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Ybadgeri

Dec 26, 2019
I had conversation for 12 minutes.my CRS is 387.no I don't have any ties in Alberta only my sister is inin Toron. Just reply them sensibly aand provide them the documents if they demand.don't get confused and nervous.lets be positive.

What time do they usually call?

Cherry .

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
I got a call by 8:. 45 pm and my employer also got a call around 10 pm. If they want to contact you they will contact through the mail which u have given them. If they need to contact ur employer they will contact them as it is written in their letter head .

Reactions: Ybadgeri

Ybadgeri

Dec 26, 2019
I got a call by 8:. 45 pm and my employer also got a call around 10 pm. If they want to contact you they will contact through the mail which u have given them. If they need to contact ur employer they will contact them as it is written in their letter head .

Awesome. Thanks

Cherry .

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Thanks a lot for a precise reply. How long the conversation took place? Since, i have already applied in NS, and they asked for additional information, what to do- I am bit confused.
Do you have a tie in Alberta? And your CRS?
Did u get any information from Alberta??

iehsanali

May 22, 2018
Hello everyone, hope you all are doing good.

my CRS score is 407
NOC Code: 2171
any chance of getting NOI in the upcoming AINP draw? I only selected Alberta in my EE profile