+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Puneet06

Sep 17, 2019
Hi guys, I applied under AOS stream on September 04, 2019 and received file number on September 24, 2019. NOC is 6316. Just want to know if anyone received the nomination yet with same dates or noc code. Please let me know!

jazzvisa

Nov 13, 2018
As per website, AINP has not yet selected how many nominations will be given in year 2020. thats why we dont see any NOI's being sent.
Hope they will start soon to send NOI's

MABZ

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
App. Filed.......
23-10-2019
Yes i saw that one.. i honestly am hoping to get a nomination from Alberta but so far I've been passed on, ive been working in Alberta for over a year, my wife works here as well but no invite so far, i'm afraid it is my NOC, 2132 Mechanical Engineer. but i have an MBA and maxed the IELTS. but i can only sit and wait.

Does anyone know where do they publish the Alberta nominations, aside from CICnews website? I'd like to know what NOCs they have invited?

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Yes i saw that one.. i honestly am hoping to get a nomination from Alberta but so far I've been passed on, ive been working in Alberta for over a year, my wife works here as well but no invite so far, i'm afraid it is my NOC, 2132 Mechanical Engineer. but i have an MBA and maxed the IELTS. but i can only sit and wait.

Does anyone know where do they publish the Alberta nominations, aside from CICnews website? I'd like to know what NOCs they have invited?
Unfortunately Alberta does not officially release the NOC selected. The only way to find out is through such forums. I havent read anything since 9th Jan of anyone getting an NOI. Probably because they issued only 150.

MABZ

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
App. Filed.......
23-10-2019
Unfortunately Alberta does not officially release the NOC selected. The only way to find out is through such forums. I havent read anything since 9th Jan of anyone getting an NOI. Probably because they issued only 150.
but how do immigration services, like CanadaVisa and their website cicnews.com actually know about the invites and the number of these invites?

ShivayO7

Jun 20, 2017
Alberta issued NOI on tue same day on which they did draw in this situation 9th January or they issued noi on the day they published on their website

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
but how do immigration services, like CanadaVisa and their website cicnews.com actually know about the invites and the number of these invites?
They only know through the update on the AINP website. The website was updated today and the article was today as well.

Last edited:

jazzvisa

Nov 13, 2018
Did anyone receive NOI on jan 9 draw for AINP? I checked Alberta website yesterday and they updated that 150 NOI's were sent.

Vik_007

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
Hi guys, I applied under AOS stream on September 04, 2019 and received file number on September 24, 2019. NOC is 6316. Just want to know if anyone received the nomination yet with same dates or noc code. Please let me know!
I am almost in same condition bro. Noc 6311 in my case. I applied under AOS on sep 17th. I got file number on oct 12.

I also applied under Express entry also with CRS 436 but no luck until now. Be in touch

ainp2020

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Alberta
Hello,

Can someone tell me how much minimum experience is required for AINP? I have 5 years and received NOI but one of employer is unwilling to give reference letter for 3 years. Do u think i can still apply with 2 years?? I am falling below 67 points. Are 67 points mandatory for Nomination?? Someone please tell me. Thank you
Did you apply for AINP with 2 years of reference letter? did the assessing officer asked any question regarding the difference in EE and AINP docs?
Please suggest