+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

jeromeboy

Oct 31, 2018
Hi, firstly I'm a woman :)
I had given bank statements from Jan 2017 to Dec 2018 as well as last 2 months bank statements to show continuity of job. Required funds have been in my account for the last 1 year so that was not the issue. AINP doesn't check for proof of funds it is only to check if the person is working.
Thanks Ms. Priya! So in my case, do you think I'm going to have problems down the line? I stopped working to focus on my law school since 2 years ago but I clearly indicated it in my express entry profile prior to receiving NOI. I'm worried because a particular part in one of the AINP forms requiring you to fill up the CURRENT EMPLOYMENT section which is not applicable on my part. Instead, I indicated here my latest employment dating back to 2017 and provided an attached letter of explanation. Do you think it would work? You mentioned that they check if a person is working and now I'm losing hope of getting nominated.

Priya85

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Thanks Ms. Priya! So in my case, do you think I'm going to have problems down the line? I stopped working to focus on my law school since 2 years ago but I clearly indicated it in my express entry profile prior to receiving NOI. I'm worried because a particular part in one of the AINP forms requiring you to fill up the CURRENT EMPLOYMENT section which is not applicable on my part. Instead, I indicated here my latest employment dating back to 2017 and provided an attached letter of explanation. Do you think it would work? You mentioned that they check if a person is working and now I'm losing hope of getting nominated.
Dont worry as long as you have mentioned in the Letter of explanation about your situation and have provided documents for your work experience shouldn't be a problem.

raj_mann

Oct 6, 2019
Did you give them everything they asked for. As for AINP. I think everyone who received the notice of interest has a chance. Alberta is very generous now. Just have faith
Yeah, my file was complete in every respect..now lets wait

Sunilcas

Jan 20, 2018
Finally nomination :)
Noc 1241
Crs Score 441
NOI 31st July
Outland applicant..no ties to Alberta
Docs sent 19th August
File Number Recvd 17th Sept
Additional Docs Requested 31st Sept
Additional Docs sent 6th Oct
Nomination 7th Oct
I was asked to provide work permit copies(UAE/Qatar) and bank statements for the period I worked for including the one mentioned in personal history and not work history. Was given 1 week to provide the same by email.
Hi Priya,
I work in Dubai as well, were you asked to provide all the work permits for the all the past jobs, since I have been working in Dubai for 14 years and moved 4 jobs.
I have received the NOI on September 25, 2019.

Rooney2

Apr 27, 2019
Hi did you receive ITA and apply already? if yes, please is the ECA among the required documents to be uploaded? my ECA expires at the end of this month and I am still looking forward for nomination.
Hi, ECA will definitely be uploaded online since it is just the pdf copies. Because they already have

Reactions: Kdte

Hanna6766

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Finally nomination :)
Noc 1241
Crs Score 441
NOI 31st July
Outland applicant..no ties to Alberta
Docs sent 19th August
File Number Recvd 17th Sept
Additional Docs Requested 31st Sept
Additional Docs sent 6th Oct
Nomination 7th Oct
I was asked to provide work permit copies(UAE/Qatar) and bank statements for the period I worked for including the one mentioned in personal history and not work history. Was given 1 week to provide the same by email.
Hi priya.. congratulations for nomination.. just wanted to ask you have experience in only this noc or in any other as well? Because i have exp in two different nocs: previous in 1241 and current in 1411

PP2014

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Hello All

I found this thread one of the most interactive in regards to AINP. I have the following question and hope someone will be able to help me out.

• If someone enrolled in one of the Alerta approved education institutes before April 2019 does he/she still need a job that matches his study in Alberta or previous studies for AINP?
For your reference, you can review the following information from https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-selection-criteria.aspx.

November 30, 2018 – The date the Alberta Opportunity Stream List of Alberta Advanced Education Approved Post-Secondary Credentials goes into effect for Post-Graduate Work Permit holders has been extended to April 1, 2019.

Post-Graduation Work Permit holders
Effective November 30, 2018, the Alberta Opportunity Stream List of Alberta Advanced Education Approved Post-Secondary Credentials will apply to Alberta international students enrolled on or after April 1, 2019.

Post-Graduation Work Permit holders must meet additional education and occupation requirements:
  • Your current occupation must be related to your field of study in Alberta. Not sure if this applies to someone who enrolled before April 2019?
  • If you are admitted and enrolled in your Alberta credential program before April 1, 2019, your credential must be issued by an Alberta Advanced Education approved Alberta public and private post-secondary institution and must be one of the following Alberta Advanced Education approved credentials:
    • certificate or post-graduate certificate (minimum one year in length)
    • diploma program (minimum 2 years in length)
    • undergraduate bachelor's degree
    • graduate level degree
    • graduate level certificate
    • graduate level diploma This section only confirms the education credential for the one who enrolled before April 2019, not the job offer.
  • If you are admitted and enrolled in your Alberta credential program on or after April 1, 2019, your credential must be on the Alberta Opportunity Stream List of Alberta Advanced Education Approved Post-Secondary Credentials.
Please review and share your valuable thoughts.

jeromeboy

Oct 31, 2018
Congrats , we have the same timeline.
Hope mine will come soon.
Are you also under NOC 1241?
What’s your status in Canada ? Thanks
1241, I'm an outland applicant. Btw, just wanna ask your opinion on the reference letter, one of my employer only indicated 4 duties. Do you think it's gonna an issue?
Congrats , we have the same timeline.
Hope mine will come soon.
Are you also under NOC 1241?
What’s your status in Canada ? Thanks
yes 1241, Outland applicant. btw just wanna ask your opinion on the reference letter part. I notice just now that one of my reference letter is a bit inadequate. My employer indicated only 4 duties and some are even a bit vague like "do all other administrative task and perform other duties as needed". Do you think I'm going to have a problem?