+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Chloe Wang

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
1241, I'm an outland applicant. Btw, just wanna ask your opinion on the reference letter, one of my employer only indicated 4 duties. Do you think it's gonna an issue?

yes 1241, Outland applicant. btw just wanna ask your opinion on the reference letter part. I notice just now that one of my reference letter is a bit inadequate. My employer indicated only 4 duties and some are even a bit vague like "do all other administrative task and perform other duties as needed". Do you think I'm going to have a problem?
I would strongly suggest put it in details as much as possible.

Priya85

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi Priya,
I work in Dubai as well, were you asked to provide all the work permits for the all the past jobs, since I have been working in Dubai for 14 years and moved 4 jobs.
I have received the NOI on September 25, 2019.
Hi Sunil,

I was asked for work permit copy as I was on Husband's sponsorship, so I submitted my labor card copy (legally translated in English). If you are on company sponsorship I don't think it will be an issue as you already declare you are on company sponsored visa.

Reactions: Sunilcas

kthlnkrby

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
Category........
AINP
1241, I'm an outland applicant. Btw, just wanna ask your opinion on the reference letter, one of my employer only indicated 4 duties. Do you think it's gonna an issue?

yes 1241, Outland applicant. btw just wanna ask your opinion on the reference letter part. I notice just now that one of my reference letter is a bit inadequate. My employer indicated only 4 duties and some are even a bit vague like "do all other administrative task and perform other duties as needed". Do you think I'm going to have a problem?
Hi, I'm also an outland applicant with NOC 1241. My docs were delivered on the 30th of Aug too but I still haven't received my file number. Anyway, I submitted an LOE on why one of the letters only mentioned 4-5 duties. Let's hope for the best. Congrats on your file number :)

Priya85

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi priya.. congratulations for nomination.. just wanted to ask you have experience in only this noc or in any other as well? Because i have exp in two different nocs: previous in 1241 and current in 1411
Hi Hanna,

I have worked in NOC 1241 in the past only. My current NOC is 1313. Although I have stated my primary NOC as 1241

Reactions: Hanna6766

jeromeboy

Oct 31, 2018
Hi, I'm also an outland applicant with NOC 1241. My docs were delivered on the 30th of Aug too but I still haven't received my file number. Anyway, I submitted an LOE on why one of the letters only mentioned 4-5 duties. Let's hope for the best. Congrats on your file number :)
Hi

thanks, but I really feel there's no reason to give congratulations for receiving the file number. Shouldn't everyone receive a file number whether or not the application is eligible?

I'm also planning to send the revised version from my manager and attach the letter of application saying we overlook the phrase "duties on the daily basis". I notice that all 4 duties indicated was based on the generic HR description. Question is, how do I send it, by mail or email? what do you think?

Thanks a lot!

kthlnkrby

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
Category........
AINP
Hi

thanks, but I really feel there's no reason to give congratulations for receiving the file number. Shouldn't everyone receive a file number whether or not the application is eligible?

I'm also planning to send the revised version from my manager and attach the letter of application saying we overlook the phrase "duties on the daily basis". I notice that all 4 duties indicated was based on the generic HR description. Question is, how do I send it, by mail or email? what do you think?

Thanks a lot!
Well, it cheers people up. Quite frankly, not everyone has had it within a month. Some had it for months. :)

In regard to your letter concern, for me, I don't think you should do anything for now unless they require or request for it as an LOE should have been included (if necessary) in your documents. Also, if they are not convinced with the letter, that's when they call or email to cross-check. :)

jeromeboy

Oct 31, 2018
Well, it cheers people up. Quite frankly, not everyone has had it within a month. Some had it for months. :)

In regard to your letter concern, for me, I don't think you should do anything for now unless they require or request for it as an LOE should have been included (if necessary) in your documents. Also, if they are not convinced with the letter, that's when they call or email to cross-check. :)
You're right kthlnkrby! I saw from older posts that it really does happen. Atleast by receiving the FN, you get the assurance that your application is now in progress, is that right? So yeah, I take it back, thanks for congratulating me. Really praying to get nominated soon. Life is getting really hard in the place where I live right now and I just wanna leave.

With regards to the letter, I'll probably consider your suggestion. I just hope they would really call or send an email if there's anything and not out-rightly reject my application.

Let's keep in touch!

kthlnkrby

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
Category........
AINP
You're right kthlnkrby! I saw from older posts that it really does happen. Atleast by receiving the FN, you get the assurance that your application is now in progress, is that right? So yeah, I take it back, thanks for congratulating me. Really praying to get nominated soon. Life is getting really hard in the place where I live right now and I just wanna leave.

With regards to the letter, I'll probably consider your suggestion. I just hope they would really call or send an email if there's anything and not out-rightly reject my application.

Let's keep in touch!
Yes, for sure! If you read other posts too, there are applicants who have forgotten to sign the documents or have not printed the barcodes of the forms but Alberta is prudent that things happen.. and so they prompt and advise you to submit additional documents.

Will be rooting for your nomination.. and for the rest of the aspirants.

Sunilcas

Jan 20, 2018
Hi Sunil,

I was asked for work permit copy as I was on Husband's sponsorship, so I submitted my labor card copy (legally translated in English). If you are on company sponsorship I don't think it will be an issue as you already declare you are on company sponsored visa.
Thanks Priya, apologies..its Mrs. Sunil ;), yes, same like you I have been working on husband sponsorship for last 14 years, just wondering how far back into the past do they ask for the labor card? How many years of work experience were you asked to demonstrate on the basis of your labor card?
Thanks again!

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hey everyone. Could Alberta pick any profiles from EE Pool with NOC 0124? Without a master's, PNP is the only hope.

Priya85

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Thanks Priya, apologies..its Mrs. Sunil ;), yes, same like you I have been working on husband sponsorship for last 14 years, just wondering how far back into the past do they ask for the labor card? How many years of work experience were you asked to demonstrate on the basis of your labor card?
Thanks again!
It depends from Case Officer to Case Officer I guess. I had mentioned only 5 years in Work history. But better to keep a legally translated copy of your labour cards ready as they give you only 1 week to respond back with the documents. In case your official title and the one mentioned in your labour card is different just send a letter of explanation. Please note that they also ask for bank statements as proof of works. No calls made to current/previous employer. DM me if you require more details

Reactions: Sunilcas

Liesta

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hey guys can you please assist.

I need to know which NOC is better to apply for in hopes of getting NOI from Alberta. cook (6322) or food service supervisor (6311).
Please help me so I can create an express entry profile and hope to get noi. Thanks

Priya85

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hey everyone. Could Alberta pick any profiles from EE Pool with NOC 0124? Without a master's, PNP is the only hope.
Hi,
Its random..rght nw they r picking admin assistants and registered nurses..you can also try Sasketchwan as they have increased their demand list