May 31, 2019
Hello,
Below is my timeline

CRS Score : 433
AINP NOI Received : 02 Apr, 2019
AINP NOI Accepted : 03 Apr, 2019
AINO Doc Delivered : 25 Apr, 2019

Still waiting for the File Number.
Has anyone received file number whose documents delivered after 25th Apr. 2019 ?
Can we sent an E-mail to AINP to know the status?
Thanks for the answers and clarification.
No buddy, there is no way to check the status of your application. As per my experience, they normally take 25-40 days to conduct basic assessment of your application before issuing the file number. So all you can do is stay positive and wait. Things will fall in place

Reactions: CanRon and IGOR_BR

IGOR_BR

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Not sure... But it takes about 70days to get nominated. 30-40 days for file number and 30 days for nomination
Sorry for the silly question, but how do you know these details, once they are not disclosed by AINP? Is it based on your experience? Thanks!

Ainp Dec

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
Hi if you not sure don't advised.
I got ANIP nomination in April, i never study in Alberta .
I study in Toronto, move to alberta got a job. 6 months work experience got NOI and nomination , i updated my EE profile with interest to live in Alberta, two weeks after i got NOI .

Everyone said the same. one guy those me to update my EE profile and try . I did thank God i listen to him.
But if somebody donot have enough points in EE and they move from other provinces what they can do?

Hammy-c

May 6, 2019
Im june 12 buddy applied.May be in coming weeks getting any update . What did they ask your employer over call??

angel124

Mar 8, 2019
Im june 12 buddy applied.May be in coming weeks getting any update . What did they ask your employer over call??
My friend just got a call and they asked about the organizational sturcture, the position, when did he got hired, the salary. So just the basic questions to you and to your employer.

angel124

Mar 8, 2019
I was nominated on April 3 2019 via express entry stream. I schooled in BC & i have open work permit
This is true the rules has been changed. Now they are just accepting applications for Albertans. Otherwise you have to choose EE

angel124

Mar 8, 2019
Anyone who applied for AINP under AOS got nominated ? Just wan to track their processing time as they are again not updating the website.

Psalmizt

Apr 4, 2019
Sorry for the silly question, but how do you know these details, once they are not disclosed by AINP? Is it based on your experience? Thanks!
No your question isn't silly. The straight forward answer is based on my experience. The rather long response is that I made my earlier post based on my analysis of over 160 records in a group I belong to.
In my case I got file number in 18days and nomination 28 days after. My timeline was:
NOI letter 26 March
Accepted invitation 27 March - 1 day
AINP response 27 March - 0 day
Completed Documents sent 9 April -13 days
Documents Delivered 12 April - 3 days
File number issued 30 April -18 days
Nomination certificate 28 May - 28 days
ITA 29 May - 1 day
AOR 4 June - 5days
MEP/BIL - pending

NOC 1122. I hope this clears the a