Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
You cannot apply for ainp on open work permit if you are not graduated from Alberta. If employer give you lmia and with that you can get good scores in ielts then you can apply from express entry. Otherwise with that Lmia get a bonded work permit with that employer for 2 years and leave your open work permit and then apply through ainp and federal. I think You have these two options now.
Hi if you not sure don't advised.
I got ANIP nomination in April, i never study in Alberta .
I study in Toronto, move to alberta got a job. 6 months work experience got NOI and nomination , i updated my EE profile with interest to live in Alberta, two weeks after i got NOI .

Everyone said the same. one guy those me to update my EE profile and try . I did thank God i listen to him.

Reactions: Rooney2

yjlee9809

May 15, 2019
Hello,

I got a NOI for Alberta Express Entry in May 15 and sent documents in May 22, 2019(Xpresspost).
They received my documents in may 27, 2019. However, I am worry about my documents because delivery status was weird as below.

May 27

9:44 am

Delivered to mailroom

Signature available

Download delivery confirmation

9:08 am

Out for delivery

Additional information

Delivery pending

8:06 am

Item redirected to recipient's new address

Edmonton, AB

8:05 am

Item out for delivery

Additional information

Delivery pending

Item out for delivery

Additional information

Delivery pending

Item out for delivery

Additional information

Delivery pending

Item out for delivery

Additional information

Delivery pending

7:29 am

Item processed

Edmonton, AB

Additional information

The item has arrived at the destination facility for final sorting before delivery. Look for an "Out for Delivery" scan today or tomorrow to know when delivery will occur. You can also sign up for email notifications.

May 24

7:10 pm

Item processed

Edmonton, AB

7:02 pm

Label correction applied

Edmonton, AB

4:48 pm

Item processed

Edmonton, AB

May 23

10:30 am

Delivered

Edmonton, AB

8:56 am

Out for delivery

Edmonton, AB

Additional information

Delivery pending

8:32 am

Item processed

Edmonton, AB

Additional information

The item has arrived at the destination facility for final sorting before delivery. Look for an "Out for Delivery" scan today or tomorrow to know when delivery will occur. You can also sign up for email notifications.

7:16 am

Item processed

Edmonton, AB

12:52 am

Item in transit

Calgary, AB

Additional information

The item is travelling to its destination. It will remain in this state until it arrives at the final processing location. Typically, the final processing scan occurs on the expected delivery date or the day before at the local delivery facility. Check this date to know when we will attempt delivery.

May 22

10:46 pm

Item processed

Calgary, AB

12:58 pm

Item accepted at the Post Office

Banff, AB

Also, I checked that I did not make a mistake for Address.
I saw B VANDERMEER for the recipient of the item.
Do you guys saw above name when AINP received you guys' documents?
I am worry about this because my documents should arrive to AINP in 30 days.

Thank you.

hulksnake2

May 9, 2013
Hello all,

I have a serious question: if my work permit expires while awaiting for AINP EE, does it void my application? Also, can I be on an implied status and still get nominated? On the Alberta Immigration web page it does not mention anything like such.

Any suggestions please?

mfat

Jan 5, 2019
Hello,

I got a NOI for Alberta Express Entry in May 15 and sent documents in May 22, 2019(Xpresspost).
They received my documents in may 27, 2019. However, I am worry about my documents because delivery status was weird as below.

May 27

Delivered to mailroom

Signature available

Download delivery confirmation

9:08 am

Out for delivery

Additional information

Delivery pending

8:06 am

Item redirected to recipient's new address

Edmonton, AB

Item out for delivery

Additional information

Delivery pending

Item out for delivery

Additional information

Delivery pending

Item out for delivery

Additional information

Delivery pending

Item out for delivery

Additional information

Delivery pending

7:29 am

Item processed

Edmonton, AB

Additional information

May 24

7:10 pm

Item processed

Edmonton, AB

7:02 pm

Label correction applied

Edmonton, AB

4:48 pm

Item processed

Edmonton, AB

May 23

10:30 am

Delivered

Edmonton, AB

8:56 am

Out for delivery

Edmonton, AB

Additional information

Delivery pending

8:32 am

Item processed

Edmonton, AB

Additional information

7:16 am

Item processed

Edmonton, AB

12:52 am

Item in transit

Calgary, AB

Additional information

The item is travelling to its destination. It will remain in this state until it arrives at the final processing location. Typically, the final processing scan occurs on the expected delivery date or the day before at the local delivery facility. Check this date to know when we will attempt delivery.

May 22

10:46 pm

Item processed

Calgary, AB

12:58 pm

Item accepted at the Post Office

Banff, AB

Also, I checked that I did not make a mistake for Address.
I saw B VANDERMEER for the recipient of the item.
Do you guys saw above name when AINP received you guys' documents?
I am worry about this because my documents should arrive to AINP in 30 days.

Thank you.
Please, What is your NOC.

bullstriker

May 1, 2019
Thank you! My NOC is 3012.
My CRS has increased from 300++ to 900++, I am now patiently waiting for the next draw.

Would you know when will it be?

I wish you best of luck and hopefully you get yours too real soon.
congrats on your nomination. Please are you living in Canada or outside Canada. I want to know if they nominate people with a regulated occupation from outside Canada.

Paolo87

Star Member
Apr 14, 2018
Hi my lmia is applied in june 2018 and got file number in july 2018. After along time my owner got interview last week.They asked some documents and my owner sent on friday , Now anybody knows when they will issue my postive lmia.
And after that what will be the process?

Nov 14, 2015
Hi! Anyone knows how long does the 600 points add to Express Entry account after you are nominated? I got nominated on May 21, 2019 and still waiting for the 600pts to be added on my EE account..

mixxy

Apr 12, 2018
Hello House,
I got NOI from Alberta. I'm self employed. Can anyone help me with the docs necessary for self employed candidates? Thanks in advance

Can19

Dec 30, 2018
Hi! Anyone knows how long does the 600 points add to Express Entry account after you are nominated? I got nominated on May 21, 2019 and still waiting for the 600pts to be added on my EE account..
Under which stream were you nominated? If you were nominated under express entry stream then 600 pts is added the same day. Dont expect 600 pts If your nomination is under AOS.