+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

saba shoukat

Apr 1, 2019
Yep iam waiting for 24th of ths month to send a reply...lets see...coz they mentioned on d website that they ll send a file # within a month ....i hope i jst get it ths wk

Rahul_126

May 14, 2019
Hey so i have applied ainp under aos on march 8 and is it possible to apply for alberta EE at the same time or do i have to drop ainp applied under aos before i can go for EE
My crs score is 388

I m Alberta graduate and been working here for past 1 year full time and living in alberta for past 4 years.

Finaldestination

Star Member
May 12, 2019
Hey so i have applied ainp under aos on march 8 and is it possible to apply for alberta EE at the same time or do i have to drop ainp applied under aos before i can go for EE
My crs score is 388

I m Alberta graduate and been working here for past 1 year full time and living in alberta for past 4 years.
your profile is strong however, EE is sending notifications of interest on it own, you cant apply directly, there are few eligibility criteria based on which and individual gets notified.
you can go through below link and asses yourself.

https://www.alberta.ca/ainp.aspx

Savvywasu

Sep 3, 2018
Hi Everyone,
being little impatient here, its over a month now since file number has been generated and feeling little disappointed, Just want to know if anyone has an idea of how long it could take for AINPEES to make a decision. Should I keep the hope or just let it go.

NOC 1311
File Number: 10 April

Thanks
Hi...just be patient n dont lose hope at all...ull get it this week or the next(as per trends)...gud luck

ozana

Nov 17, 2018
The last AINP draw was held on 2nd may and the draw previous to that was held on 24th April. So hopefully this week or potentially next week another round of draw will be held. Fingers crossed!

Nikhil Chhoda

Aug 10, 2018
Hello everybody!

We’ ve got file number on 29/03/2019 and still waiting for nomination. But as per statistics here a lot of guys got nomination in one month, even less. Could you please tell me if someone received nomination more than in one month or more? Just we want to understand till what time we have to wait...
Thanks!
Have you received nomination?

DRSbangalore

May 14, 2019
No issues and thank you for your revert. I was in pool from last 9 months but recently withdrawn the profile and created a new one with primary NOC2171 and CRS is the same 435. So hopefully fingers crossed! And yes 4163 is not that common but still I have hopes that 2171 will do a magic for sure.
My wife has Noc code as 2174 , her CRS is 380 . Any chance of getting NOI from Alberta?. I have not seen any thread here who got NOI with 2174 NOC.

Rahul_126

May 14, 2019
your profile is strong however, EE is sending notifications of interest on it own, you cant apply directly, there are few eligibility criteria based on which and individual gets notified.
you can go through below link and asses yourself.

https://www.alberta.ca/ainp.aspx
Thnks but i have already applied ainp under opportunity stream.Is it possible if i can apply for alberta express entry at the same time or shud i drop my other ainp file which i have already applied under AOS?