+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Paolo87

Star Member
Apr 14, 2018
I have applied lmia in june 2018
Got file number in july 2018
Since waiting for approval
Does anybody tell me when i will receive my lmia?
Plz give me any suggestion.

Danny92

Apr 27, 2019
Great! Mine is 435 still no revert. My primary NOC is 2171 but I’m thinking it to be changed with my secondary one which is 4163, as I believe 2171 is not in that much demand, what’s your thoughts? Should I switch it or not?
Sorry for the late reply. My current NOC is also 2171, and the nomination certificate also mentions NOC 2171 as the base of my certificate, so I do believe that 2171 is in demand. The NOI, however, was issued based on the information available in the Express Entry pool, which was 1241 at that time, I had not updated my profile since my experience in 2171 was still under a year.

It took 6 months before I received a NOI from Alberta though. I haven't heard of anyone with NOC 4163 receiving a nomination, but then again it's not as common as NOC 2171, of which I have seen several cases. How long have you been in the pool for?

Mithilesh123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Sorry for the late reply. My current NOC is also 2171, and the nomination certificate also mentions NOC 2171 as the base of my certificate, so I do believe that 2171 is in demand. The NOI, however, was issued based on the information available in the Express Entry pool, which was 1241 at that time, I had not updated my profile since my experience in 2171 was still under a year.

It took 6 months before I received a NOI from Alberta though. I haven't heard of anyone with NOC 4163 receiving a nomination, but then again it's not as common as NOC 2171, of which I have seen several cases. How long have you been in the pool for?
No issues and thank you for your revert. I was in pool from last 9 months but recently withdrawn the profile and created a new one with primary NOC2171 and CRS is the same 435. So hopefully fingers crossed! And yes 4163 is not that common but still I have hopes that 2171 will do a magic for sure.

Danny92

Apr 27, 2019
No issues and thank you for your revert. I was in pool from last 9 months but recently withdrawn the profile and created a new one with primary NOC2171 and CRS is the same 435. So hopefully fingers crossed! And yes 4163 is not that common but still I have hopes that 2171 will do a magic for sure.
Wow, 9 months with a score so darn close to some previous rounds (438 in January and several at 440) must be unnerving - I hope you get your NOI from Alberta soon! Best of luck!!

Reactions: Mithilesh123

saba shoukat

Apr 1, 2019
I have received NOI from alberta on mar 12 under ainp express entry stream
I replied them back and was asked to send the application acc to the document checklist.i mailed my docs on 21st apr from my home country and it was received on 24th apr...iam still waiting to hear from them
How much time does AINP take usually to process AINP EXPRESS ENTRY applications?
Any one who can help me with this
Thanks

Finaldestination

Star Member
May 12, 2019
Hi Everyone,
being little impatient here, its over a month now since file number has been generated and feeling little disappointed, Just want to know if anyone has an idea of how long it could take for AINPEES to make a decision. Should I keep the hope or just let it go.

NOC 1311
File Number: 10 April

Thanks

Last edited:

saba shoukat

Apr 1, 2019
Hi
Have u applied under ainp express entry stream
And after how many days did u receive ur file number ...
I sent my application on 21st and it was received on 24th at AINP office...however i have not heard anything since then

Finaldestination

Star Member
May 12, 2019
Hi
Have u applied under ainp express entry stream
And after how many days did u receive ur file number ...
I sent my application on 21st and it was received on 24th at AINP office...however i have not heard anything since then
Yes it was AINPEES, it took 2-3 days for the file number, and as per the recent thread file number processing has started to take little longer, if its delivered then i believe sooner or later they will acknowledge it.