+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

PPP89

Feb 13, 2019
Hi Guys,

Need your advice, I received my ITA on April 17 EE Draw. My challenge right now is that my EE profile was created on May 17, 2018 and it will expire in 6 days. What should I do? Will my EE profile expire? Do I need to create a new one considering that I have an active ITA?

Thank you in advance! All the best!

hquiseo

Mar 28, 2019
How’s the demand of 2171 NOC in Alberta?
hello, I have a question so you applied for AOS via the paper application that was sent to Edmonton? I just sent my 2 days ago but no confirmation yet that they receive it. would I be able to receive a confirmation from them via email address?

Finaldestination

Star Member
May 12, 2019
Hi Guys
I got NOI from Alberta on 12th March, sent out all the files on 2nd April, received my file number on 5th april. I have a question regarding my employment
1. I was employed for 4 years so thats my primary NOC i.e 1311, which i have shown in EE and sent all the relevant documents for the same, however, i switched to two different jobs in a year that is not reflected in my EE profile , however i have reflected this in the personal history form. So my question is will they ask for any documents for the other two jobs since they both are different than the primary NOC?

Have you recieved your nomination?

Finaldestination

Star Member
May 12, 2019
Hii
My noc 1311
got NOI on 12 march 2019 n file number on 6 april 2019
Waiting for nomination , please keep in touch
Sure thing, On AINP website it is stated that 1311 and few other NOCs take longer than usual but still I have seen people in this thread/forum have got nomination in30-40 days after receiving file number, so not really sure how it works.

Arslan81

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Sure thing, On AINP website it is stated that 1311 and few other NOCs take longer than usual but still I have seen people in this thread/forum have got nomination in30-40 days after receiving file number, so not really sure how it works.
Yes, these professions have been updated now in May. Before there were not so many professions. Now seeing the amount of NOIs may be the time has increased