+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Where are you getting your information from. Please be sure before you mislead people. What stream is reopening? They are done taking applications and need only to continue processing those in their custody.
I meant those that don't get nominated out of the 844 nomination left for 2018, get put into the 2019 stream.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Hi, please confirm , how much time it takes if the file is under assessment , as per according to ainp status currently they are assessing the files before 21 March, how much time it will take for 20th march applications received date for decision ,
Please confirm
I don't work for immigration, but there are many factors that can impact how long it takes to process your nomination e.g if you fall under any of these NOC Codes it will take longer to process your application because they make up over half of the AINP’s application inventory:

6311 - Food service supervisors

7511 - Transport truck drivers

6211 - Retail sales supervisors

1241 - Administrative assistants

9462 - Industrial butchers and meat cutters, poultry preparers and related workers

6315 - Cleaning supervisors

7284 - Plasterers, drywall installers and finishers and lathers

6322 - Cooks

6421 - Retail salespersons

8252 - Agricultural service contractors, farm supervisors and specialized livestock workers
https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-processing-inventory.aspx

DANIEL1031

Sep 9, 2013
Only 844 nominations left.If you don't get nominated this year, you get a new file number and have to wait until the stream gets re-opened in 2019, then you get entered in the stream for 2019.
What do you mean on this they have to anissue a new file number? We have already a file number

Singh@96

Jun 26, 2017
Hi, please confirm , how much time it takes if the file is under assessment , as per according to ainp status currently they are assessing the files before 21 March, how much time it will take for 20th march applications received date for decision ,
Please confirm
Hello Samar,

I think you might get Document request this Friday or Monday.Also,please let me know once you got request cause i had applied in first week of april

Thanks

Paolo87

Star Member
Apr 14, 2018
So sad for me
Today ainp officer decline my ainp because my work permit is expired.But i have applied for an extension,
Officer asked me for current LMIA for an approval for ainp.But my employer has applied lmia for me and is still in process.

My question is can i get SAME LMIA from an another employer for remains in ainp process.
Hi , Today ainp officer sent me email again and gave another 4 days till tuesday for submitting a current lmia . But i don’t have.
What i can do know?
My lmia is still in process and it’ 16 weeks passed

DANIEL1031

Sep 9, 2013
Hi , Today ainp officer sent me email again and gave another 4 days till tuesday for submitting a current lmia . But i don’t have.
What i can do know?
My lmia is still in process and it’ 16 weeks passed
Do you have a consultant if you don’t have one may you need to hire ,

Reactions: mstra