+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Paolo87

Star Member
Apr 14, 2018
So sad for me
Today ainp officer decline my ainp because my work permit is expired.But i have applied for an extension,
Officer asked me for current LMIA for an approval for ainp.But my employer has applied lmia for me and is still in process.

My question is can i get SAME LMIA from an another employer for remains in ainp process.

parkland

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
My officer name is Jane.
I sent to her requested documents last Monday.
However, she never return or answer anything.
I don't know what to do.
Is she usually TOO SLOW? I am worried!

Diegoflores17

Jun 14, 2018
Hi guys!
When do they usually open the AINP? I am ready to apply but I might have to wait and apply next year as soon as they open the program... or do they keep the current applications?

DANIEL1031

Sep 9, 2013
So sad for me
Today ainp officer decline my ainp because my work permit is expired.But i have applied for an extension,
Officer asked me for current LMIA for an approval for ainp.But my employer has applied lmia for me and is still in process.

My question is can i get SAME LMIA from an another employer for remains in ainp process.
You under employer driven stream or Alberta opportunity stream? What is your NOC code?

alphamale905

Nov 6, 2018
My officer name is Jane.
I sent to her requested documents last Monday.
However, she never return or answer anything.
I don't know what to do.
Is she usually TOO SLOW? I am worried!
I sent my pay slips and bank statements to Jane last Monday..got my ainp today

jj05102018

Nov 6, 2018
Is there anyone know what is going to happen after 5600 nomination certificates issued? Apparently they're reconsidering applications based on new updates and 900 remaining certificates will be over in a month. Are they gonna make a decision in 2018 and issue our certificates in January, 2019 or what?

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Is there anyone know what is going to happen after 5600 nomination certificates issued? Apparently they're reconsidering applications based on new updates and 900 remaining certificates will be over in a month. Are they gonna make a decision in 2018 and issue our certificates in January, 2019 or what?
Only 844 nominations left.If you don't get nominated this year, you get a new file number and have to wait until the stream gets re-opened in 2019, then you get entered in the stream for 2019.

Samar2012

Nov 7, 2018
Category........
AINP
Only 844 nominations left.If you don't get nominated this year, you get a new file number and have to wait until the stream gets re-opened in 2019, then you get entered in the stream for 2019.

Hi, please confirm , how much time it takes if the file is under assessment , as per according to ainp status currently they are assessing the files before 21 March, how much time it will take for 20th march applications received date for decision ,
Please confirm

2pure

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Where are you getting your information from. Please be sure before you mislead people. What stream is reopening? They are done taking applications and need only to continue processing those in their custody.

Reactions: Mahamud_Ca