29-06-13
LANDED..........
23-08-13
Got my Ainp today

Eds - International Graduates
Food service supervisor
File number:December 8
Call : oct 10
They call to my boss asking last 2 paystub and new food handling permit last one was expired.
Sent today : 1pm
Got nominations 4 pm
Best of luck everyone

Mahajan.tanu

Sep 21, 2018
Hi
I just called ainp yesterday and they said ur file has been assigned to an officer... could anyone tell me how long it will take to get a call from the officer
My file was recieved on 7th dec under employer driven international graduate category noc 06211
what number did you call at ? i hve applied for ainp on dec 12 but my work permit will be expiring soon.

Mahajan.tanu

Sep 21, 2018
hi guys,

I have submitted the application on dec 13 2017 and still waiting for assessment.i am eds stream.my work permit will be expired soon in this month.

Is there anyone same situation as me?I don't know what to do .It's too late for lmia now.Is it possible the officer will assess the application first or issue the support letter before the work permit expired?
got any update? i m in same situation

vaas2018

Oct 13, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I applied for AINP under the post-graduate category.
file was received in december 6th.
Not call, not updates yet.
Anyone has the same case ?
I going to attend MEng program in electrical and computer engineering. To apply Under the AINP process, 6 months of relevant work experience is required for pgwp holders. Has AINP program been very beneficial to the PGWP holders?

George Finto

Sep 4, 2018
I got nomination today. The officer asked me all the payslips from the beginning to September last and bank statement. Also officer made a call to my restaurant to know whether i am working or not . Again officer called me asked some questions like address , how i got the job , how many employees are working there etc.

Mehak68

Sep 11, 2018
I got nomination today. The officer asked me all the payslips from the beginning to September last and bank statement. Also officer made a call to my restaurant to know whether i am working or not . Again officer called me asked some questions like address , how i got the job , how many employees are working there etc.
in which category u applied...skilled worker or international graduate?