+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

katelove

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
I second that !

AINP is a joke ! :-X
We shouldn't get too much stress , because of very slow ainp process. We all know that we did best and applied. So, we should enjoy our life as much as we can. From now on, I will not put much weight on immigration stuffs. PR isn't everything. If Canada didn't select some people, it's ok. There is a number of other first counties. We can move on and plan another exciting adventure.

newedm

Jun 6, 2018
Application received Dec 04, 2017
File number received Jan 11, 2018
officer asked for more document from the employer Sep 12
Waiting For Nomination
International Graduate NOC Code 1241

kennytran

Oct 20, 2017
Application received Dec 04, 2017
File number received Jan 11, 2018
officer asked for more document from the employer Sep 12
Waiting For Nomination
International Graduate NOC Code 1241
Hi bud, congrats. What did the officer ask you? Did he or she call or email? and did he or she call employer?

Sador

Jan 21, 2018
Hi guys. I recently changed my job and noc ( SRS PGWP) .i received an email from an ainp officer requesting for my pay stubs and bank statement from the time i started my new job. My question is i don't have lots of money on my account, i have about 1300. Will that be a problem??

katelove

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Hi guys. I recently changed my job and noc ( SRS PGWP) .i received an email from an ainp officer requesting for my pay stubs and bank statement from the time i started my new job. My question is i don't have lots of money on my account, i have about 1300. Will that be a problem??
Did you update your new job to AINP? AINP website shows that everyone must update any employment status change, address change, work permit renewal, etc. Otherwise, it will cause a rejected case or delayed nomination.

Sador

Jan 21, 2018
Did you update your new job to AINP? AINP website shows that everyone must update any employment status change, address change, work permit renewal, etc. Otherwise, it will cause a rejected case or delayed nomination.
They are aware of everything, my question Is regarding my bank statement. Does the amount matter? Did they asked for my bank statement to verify proof of funds?

kennytran

Oct 20, 2017
They are aware of everything, my question Is regarding my bank statement. Does the amount matter? Did they asked for my bank statement to verify proof of funds?
I think they only care about DEPOSITS to verify if you have stable income from the JOB you claimed you work

Sador

Jan 21, 2018
I think they only care about DEPOSITS to verify if you have stable income from the JOB you claimed you work
Thanks. I haven't even sent the requested documents and I just got my nomination.

File received January 2nd

File number January 18

Call September 13 ( they were not aware that I changed my job, so I told them when they called and they requested new job contract, job description)

Document sent September 17

Received another email September 18 to send bank statement and paystub from July to September ( i started new job July)
I haven't even sent the pay stubs and Bank statement yet

Nomination September 18

EmersonGumban

Sep 14, 2018
Just got my nomination certificate today! Glory be to God :)

Here's my timeline:

- Application received Jan. 2, 2018
- File number received Feb. 22, 2018
- Officer asked for more documents from the employer Sept. 14, 2018
- Employer sent required documents Sept. 17, 2018
- Got nomination Sept. 18, 2018

Employer Driven Stream - Skilled Worker
NOC: 6311 - Food Service Supervisor

r321

Jul 15, 2018
Just got my nomination certificate today! Glory be to God :)

Here's my timeline:

- Application received Jan. 2, 2018
- File number received Feb. 22, 2018
- Officer asked for more documents from the employer Sept. 14, 2018
- Employer sent required documents Sept. 17, 2018
- Got nomination Sept. 18, 2018

Employer Driven Stream - Skilled Worker
NOC: 6311 - Food Service Supervisor
did the officer email or call the employer??