+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Sador

Jan 21, 2018
Hello,
Is your new job in a different NOC code than the older one or they both are in the same NOC code?Because I’m working on NOC B and i received a job offer from NOC C which i would like to accept, i have my ielts result ready which is 6 months older, can you please share your case so that i can know better, thanks in advance
It was a different noc but the same skill level ( both skill B, but different NOC)

sshasan

Jun 3, 2015
Hello Guys,

I applied in SRS Stream in December and got file number on 19th December. I changed job in may and update ainp right away. The problem is many people of SRS category has received their nominations and I haven't heard anything from AINP yet. I called them like 10 days ago and they said your file is with officer. Does it take this much time for the officer to provide nomination? or is it something unusual.

Thanks

katelove

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Hello Guys,

I applied in SRS Stream in December and got file number on 19th December. I changed job in may and update ainp right away. The problem is many people of SRS category has received their nominations and I haven't heard anything from AINP yet. I called them like 10 days ago and they said your file is with officer. Does it take this much time for the officer to provide nomination? or is it something unusual.

Thanks
That's normal. It just takes long time. Even srs-pg applicants are still waiting to be assigned to officers. Your case is almost there. It's good sign that youe file is with officer. This mean, they are reviewing your documents. ;)

newedm

Jun 6, 2018
Can someone help/suggest me
I got my nomination yesterday and my work permit expiring on next week which work permit I have to apply and how
Open work permit
Bridging work permit
Closed work permit