+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
Same story they asked me to sent diploma certificate 20 days ago after that no updates yet,
Does ainp select candidates randomly? Or it select candidates who applied earlier means first come first serve basis?
They say:
AINP application processing

Factors considered in AINP application processing include, but are not limited to:

• application quality (completeness, eligibility, outdated application information/documents)
  • labour market information
  • volume of applications received
  • the date the application was received
http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/programs-and-forms/ainp-processing-inventory.aspx

Ainp9999

Aug 20, 2018
They say:
AINP application processing

Factors considered in AINP application processing include, but are not limited to:

• application quality (completeness, eligibility, outdated application information/documents)
  • labour market information
  • volume of applications received
  • the date the application was received
http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/programs-and-forms/ainp-processing-inventory.aspx
So when my wp expires in what time I can restore it ? My employer applied for lmia but it is under process. Hope lmia approved this month or next month.

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
So when my wp expires in what time I can restore it ? My employer applied for lmia but it is under process. Hope lmia approved this month or next month.
You might want to get timeline of approval for LMIA from your employer but you do have a couple or more months still, right? You might be okay. I feel like you may get AINP nominee soon and LMIA before your permit expires BUT - get updates from the people who are working on it for you!

adenho

Star Member
May 29, 2018
I have applied ig-eds in March 2018, file Recieved, 20 aprail, and my work permit expires in 8 of October, tell. Me guys what should I do now?
Employer also applied unnamed lmia in April but it is under processd.
I got a. Email from ainp officer last. Month asking for documents, after that documents sent does not have any news. tell me should they approve my ainp before my work permit expires.
Im curious What is unnamed lmia?

Armaan0707

Jan 11, 2017
My file received on 13 December 2017 in EDS SW and I received email for documents on 13 August and also she called on other store, documents sent by my lawyer on 14 August and again she called on my work number but I’m already done my shift and didn’t get a call and wait for two days no more call and I called her on Friday it’s on voicemail and I left a text and still waiting for reply.
Finally I got Ainp yesterday in retail store supervisor but unfortunately I’m not able to apply for express entry

Reactions: ab-ee-pnp

LoveBc

Jan 7, 2014
Thank god.....
No words..Finally I got it.
Srs pg file received Dec7
File number Jan 2
Got both employer and me
Verified employment
Asked 4 pay stubs
Once We sent documents with in half an hour issued nomination.

My work permit was going to expire soon.
Pray and wait patiently.They will issue it.
All the best for everyone one.Hope every one here will get it.

CHANNO

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Thank god.....
No words..Finally I got it.
Srs pg file received Dec7
File number Jan 2
Got both employer and me
Verified employment
Asked 4 pay stubs
Once We sent documents with in half an hour issued nomination.

My work permit was going to expire soon.
Pray and wait patiently.They will issue it.
All the best for everyone one.Hope every one here will get it.
Congratulations!