+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

chetan anand

May 14, 2018
My time line:
EDS-IG File received 28 NOV
NOC 6211
got call today 16 min call just for me. No call for employer. no other requirement for any other stuff like pay stub or anything
got nomination 3 hrs later

Good Luck Guys
Hello,
my file has the exact same date and NOC code, just wandering when did they give you your file number? mine was januray 5th they emailed me the receipt.
and congratulations really happy for you mate!

Reactions: fahad911

Empty149

Jun 7, 2018
Congratulations, what the questions he asked you?
they asked my job duties and wanted me to explain what i am doing currently with some working examples. paying rate, and working time. and my company members. also talked a little bit about why i am in AB without studying in AB.

Reactions: tz94

Khym

May 14, 2018
Beaumont
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi guys I already received my nomination.

Esd-sw (6311)
File rec - nov 28
File # rec - jan 5
Verification call - june 29
Nomination rec - july 3

Goodluck guys! Pray harder and God bless

Reactions: fahad911 and tz94

jack9628

May 30, 2018
Hi guys I already received my nomination.

Esd-sw (6311)
File rec - nov 28
File # rec - jan 5
Verification call - june 29
Nomination rec - july 3

Goodluck guys! Pray harder and God bless
Did they contact you again?i still didn’t got yet

Khym

May 14, 2018
Beaumont
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Did they contact you again?i still didn’t got yet
I call them to inquire. And then afterwards they said that there is a decision already and wait for an e-mail after a min. I received it already

b647

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
My file is of 22nd nov EDS IG.. And they updated the website to 22nd .. Till now i havnt got any update.. :( i'm wondering what really is going on with them.. All they told me today is that my file is under review with an officer.. :( anyone has ever been in this scenario?

tz94

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
My file is of 22nd nov EDS IG.. And they updated the website to 22nd .. Till now i havnt got any update.. :( i'm wondering what really is going on with them.. All they told me today is that my file is under review with an officer.. :( anyone has ever been in this scenario?
Here! Mine is srs pg on nov 30 now on the website it says Dec 1 already so I called in today and the person told me my files r under review as well so idk what’s happening