+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

juancarlosco101

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A friend of mine has his work permit expired in June, so he called them and the officer told him to get the new permit, send it to them and they will reopen his file, but for the time been his file is put on hold. He is SRS pg and Noc 4212.

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
I really hope it happens soon and its very stressful for me as each day passes by. please keep me updated and share if you have any updates. i really really appreciate that. i really need some sign of hope.
I can understand chetan. I hope very much you get this week.

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
I know someone who applied srs pg on dec 22 and file no in feb got an email that they will call them on Monday
It might be the different noc which alberta requires.
But never heard that they email to let the applicant know that they will call.
Weird

bajwaboy

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
I know someone who applied srs pg on dec 22 and file no in feb got an email that they will call them on Monday
What ? Why would they waste time in writing email to let hi know about call .
They can consume the time spent to do email for call either . Totally weird

juancarlosco101

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It might be the different noc which alberta requires.
But never heard that they email to let the applicant know that they will call.
Weird[/QUOTE
I’m with the same opinion, they will never send an email to let you, that they will be calling, at least have never heard of this. Anyways probably a special unique NOC they need then

Rie1212

Jun 29, 2018
It was for administrative assistant position which is non unique. Having said that, ainp is quite unpredictable and some officers are really good.

Empty149

Jun 7, 2018
My time line:
EDS-IG File received 28 NOV
NOC 6211
got call today 16 min call just for me. No call for employer. no other requirement for any other stuff like pay stub or anything
got nomination 3 hrs later

Good Luck Guys

Reactions: Ainp Dec and tz94

tz94

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
The officer talked to me is a male and not very nice. The voice is quite harsh and feeling like very strict. but still got the nomination.
Congrats ! I called them just now and they told me my file is under review, not sure when will they call me :(