+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Thank you fahad911
I am in noc b and my another job will also be on noc b but I am planning to change after ainp
Yes that is best thought.
I have had a very bad experience with ainp and it was part of my mistake as well. But ainp never gave me a chance. You can see in my post what happed if u wish.
Now i have realised that ainp is just for people with noc c and below because they dont have an option for ee. Also if someone is working they can start there process and wait for the pr.
In my opinion if someone have 1 year of experience in noc a b or 0 and they are eligible for ee. They should rather go for that if they have just strated there process with federal gov. Because if u wana go on a long vacation and ainp knows about it they will withdraw the nomination. Because you have to be working full time from the date of yiur ainp up to getting pr card.
Just a thought for everyone here.

bajwaboy

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Yes that is best thought.
I have had a very bad experience with ainp and it was part of my mistake as well. But ainp never gave me a chance. You can see in my post what happed if u wish.
Now i have realised that ainp is just for people with noc c and below because they dont have an option for ee. Also if someone is working they can start there process and wait for the pr.
In my opinion if someone have 1 year of experience in noc a b or 0 and they are eligible for ee. They should rather go for that if they have just strated there process with federal gov. Because if u wana go on a long vacation and ainp knows about it they will withdraw the nomination. Because you have to be working full time from the date of yiur ainp up to getting pr card.
Just a thought for everyone here.
What bad experience u had with ainp ?

chetan anand

May 14, 2018
My friends file is after me .. 20 nov ... even before u ... we can expect this week or next week max .
I really hope it happens soon and its very stressful for me as each day passes by. please keep me updated and share if you have any updates. i really really appreciate that. i really need some sign of hope.

Reactions: fahad911

juancarlosco101

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any dec srs pg dec first week candidate got any update.mine is dec 7 still waiting .keep updated please.
I am under SRS PG, Noc B and applied on Dec 6. I received my file number on Dec 21, haven’t heard from them yet. My permit expires in 2020 though.