+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

katelove

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
I guess, it can be based on nationality, job occupation, category, age, wage, etc.....

If someone changed tHeir employer, it can be another reason to be delay
Don't rely too much on their processing time. Always have some extra few months. AINP processing time has been well-known for increasing and delay without notice. Trust me or not, many ppl have been in that situation. So good or bad, just be well prepared at all time instead of "relax".

And if you check their website, you do see: Note: Each application is assessed individually and some take longer to process than others.

Yin-yang

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Don't rely too much on their processing time. Always have some extra few months. AINP processing time has been well-known for increasing and delay without notice. Trust me or not, many ppl have been in that situation. So good or bad, just be well prepared at all time instead of "relax".

And if you check their website, you do see: Note: Each application is assessed individually and some take longer to process than others.
Its not about relax its about not to worry.
I may agree that the processing time is getting increased but you can not do anything about it, and as far as i know the only way you can get your work permit extension after your file is by AOR, Which someone can only get after apply for ppr file , which you can apply after pnp. so there is noting any preperation in this case, the only preperation one can do is make his documents ready for ppr

Yin-yang

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Are u sure they are processing mid of nov for EDS IG stream? Actually, I didn’t see any guys post their cases on the website, like in Nov. And I also call the simp office and they told me they were still working on Sep.
Someone got nomination a month ago but his documents were recieved on 6 oct plus i m estimating mid nov bcz eds ig and sw streams getting processed side by side

Jason zhang

Star Member
May 30, 2018
There’s a date in the nomination letter “Date application received by prov” . Is it just file received date or file no got date?