+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Temmilee

Apr 27, 2018
Please share your profile and when did u apply, when did the workpermit expired. How long it had being since u r waitinf for ur wp
Why do you want me to share my timeline when I haven’t even gotten what I applied for?? Those that answer my question or you just want to use it to calculate yours? I will in due time but if you could, plz answer to what I posted. Thanks

Jason zhang

Star Member
May 30, 2018
File received : 7, Dec 2017
File no : 17, Jan 2018
Work permit expire : 3,Sep 2018
EDS IG : Service Technician
Anyone can tell me how long must I wait ? And what should I do? My work permit will soon expire so I am so worried now! Thx!

Elizabeth paul

Star Member
May 7, 2018
One more thing, do you flagpole after you applied for your extension, I googled it and most was after applying online or paper route. What are the docs you went with. Thanks
Sorry for the late reply, I did apply online and then I withdrew my online application and with the same set of papers I went to border, incase take all your additional documents as well jus if you need it. And they might ask you some critical questions think twice before you answer. Cos anything can happen at that place Cos your are answering in person face to face.

Elizabeth paul

Star Member
May 7, 2018
One more thing, do you flagpole after you applied for your extension, I googled it and most was after applying online or paper route. What are the docs you went with. Thanks
My opinion is before it got expired you should have tried to extend. Anyways past is past now good luck

Jason zhang

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Anyone can tell me how long must I wait ?
Is there any chance to get ainp nomination before the expiration date?
My work permit will soon expire so I am so worried now! Thx!

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Anyone can tell me how long must I wait ?
Is there any chance to get ainp nomination before the expiration date?
My work permit will soon expire so I am so worried now! Thx!
As I checked on the web, your time will be very tight. You should be well prepared. It may come early or late. The current processing time is around 8-9 months for EDS.

jack9628

May 30, 2018
As I checked on the web, your time will be very tight. You should be well prepared. It may come early or late. The current processing time is around 8-9 months for EDS.
HI, can you tell me where did you see current processing time is around 8-9 months for eds?thanks