+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

virtu

Star Member
Aug 29, 2013
Today is supposed to be update the Processing Inventory, last time was a week ago.
http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/programs-and-forms/ainp-processing-inventory.aspx

In any case, my status is atypical from the others, my timeline for SRS-PGWP

NOC 1311
Application sent by mail: Feb. 01/2017
Application received: Feb. 02/2017
File Number received: Feb. 03/2017

If you go back several pages you can find some info and after FN received it takes on average 15 days to be assessed and finalized an application, but of course, I found only 3 or 4 posts only (I went back on this thread up to Sep/16).

luckyang

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
virtu said:
Today is supposed to be update the Processing Inventory, last time was a week ago.
http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/programs-and-forms/ainp-processing-inventory.aspx

NOC 1311

If you go back several pages you can find some info and after FN received it takes on average 15 days to be assessed and finalized an application, but of course, I found only 3 or 4 posts only (I went back on this thread up to Sep/16).
they update every two weeks

hobo420

Star Member
Oct 17, 2015
virtu said:

NOC 1311

they are trucking the app received nov last year. They might speed up soon.

Alberta Semi Skilled

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
Anyone from EDS Category heard anything from AINP?

aidenjohn

Feb 4, 2017
Hi everyone, I have a question regarding the application to AINP. I'm married to a US citizen, and she already submitted the petition to the Immigration in the US, the application is now under process. I'm qualified for AINP, so I think I can apply AINP while waiting for the paperwork in the US. In the AINP application, it asks if my spouse will accompany me to Canada, and my spouse doesn't seem like she wants to move to Canada. How should I answer that question? Please help! Thanks all.

goldenkes

Feb 7, 2017
I applied for my nomination SR-PGW on November 26, received on Nov 28 2016, file number gotten on January 11. Nothing since then. I had a permanent job but had to move to casual because I am heavily pregnant and cant keep up with the demand of a full time job anymore. I wanted to get my nomination before going on maternity leave but its not forth coming yet. I need advice on this. Should I inform them of my job status or just go on mat leave? really confused on what to do. Advice needed pls. Thanks

hobo420

Star Member
Oct 17, 2015
goldenkes said:
I applied for my nomination SR-PGW on November 26, received on Nov 28 2016, file number gotten on January 11. Nothing since then. I had a permanent job but had to move to casual because I am heavily pregnant and cant keep up with the demand of a full time job anymore. I wanted to get my nomination before going on maternity leave but its not forth coming yet. I need advice on this. Should I inform them of my job status or just go on mat leave? really confused on what to do. Advice needed pls. Thanks
me too but due to the lack of work. I think srs is not really strict. It's kinda stupid if u have to work 8 aday for the sake of being nominated. U could have ur own shift such as mat leave and vacation. I still have no reply from them yet. But I will let u know how the stuff goes. Never heard anyone failed on srs pgwc.

hobo420

Star Member
Oct 17, 2015
goldenkes said:
just got an email asking for last paystub. finger crossing. I'll let you know how it goes.