+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

mnnh0070

Jul 14, 2016
Hello Everyone. I have a quick question. I got my AOR and applied for BOWP online from mycic account, but I revoked (deleted) mycic account by mistake (while changing the account recovery questions, I hit the revoke option by mistake). I do have the application number for my work permit, but I wasn't able to link it to my new mycic account at all. Tried calling the technical helpdesk and CIC (luckily I was able to get hold of them after waiting for 54 minutes), but they were not helpful at all. Suggested me to keep on trying for couple of days and if it doesn't work then submit a technical issue along with the screenshots of the error messages I'm getting while linking my online application to new mycic account and hopefully they will respond to it within 15-20 business days.

The worst thing is that the call center agent from both CIC and technical helpdesk mentioned that I'll still get emails about the updates on my BOWP application and to check mycic account for detailed message, but that account doesn't exist as it was revoked by mistake. When I asked them how I'm gonna update any information required by the immigration officer working on my application and they said, "Through mycic account". I replied. "I'm not able to link my application to the new mycic account and old mycic account has been revoked by mistake". They said, "This is what it is and deal with it, we'll send you an email with instructions that how to link your application to your new mycic account though.".

Anybody else has the same situation or issues with mycic account ?

Please help because I'm really very scared and frustrated at this point of time.

luckyang

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Roby01 said:
Hey bud!
Looked at ur post few times,so just some info i've got here is they already processed till 18th nov. 2016.
My file received 22nd nov and fn. 9th jan. 2017,so possibly they ll take processing till 22nd most likely.
Hope we have it soon!
any update?

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
Can someone give me phone number to AINP Please.
Is someone here who received PR already? Do we need to inform AINP about that fact? I know It was somewhere in the papers I received with nomination but I cannot find it now.

Roby01

Feb 6, 2017
Hello guys
I've got my nomination today.file received 22nd nov.
So next week should start from 23rd nov. on the update most probably.
Good luck everyone!cheers

chihsien

Jan 30, 2017
Roby01 said:
Hello guys
Did you receive any verification call?

hobo420

Star Member
Oct 17, 2015
Got my nomination 3 hours ago. But I didn't get my wife's. She's my dependent on app. Is it automatically included in mine or it should be another nomination letter? Anyone knows this ?

luckyang

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hobo420 said:
Got my nomination 3 hours ago. But I didn't get my wife's. She's my dependent on app. Is it automatically included in mine or it should be another nomination letter? Anyone knows this ?
congrats!!!!

luckyang

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Roby01 said:
Hello guys
congrats!!!!!!! im on the 23 rd. finger xing

souravroy

Mar 12, 2015
Anyone applied AINP UNDER PGWP in February and got file no.

Submitted Application Feb 05, 2017

Received application Feb 07, 2017

Waiting for File no.