NOC Code......
My friend got ainp in oct
He applied on feb 2016 and his work permit is going to expire in December 2016
He applied under eds international graduate

AndreaC

Feb 8, 2016
AINPSOON said:
Congrat! Buddy

You got nomination fast enough. My employer sent the additional document to them last Friday but still waiting for their reply.

Good luck for your CIC application and best wishes for us who are still waiting.
Hey! Did you get your nomination ? I have the same situation with you. I sent the additional doc on last Friday but I still did not hear anything back yet. I start to get worried...

camilacris17

Nov 9, 2016
Hi.
You applied under SRS-PGW, NOC 1311.
Were you working as a bookkeeper or accounting technician? How long were you working there before you applied?
I saw that people usually wait 20-24 months for the AINP nomination, but under the Employer-Driven Stream. Your process took about 5 months. Do you know if the Strategic Recruitment Stream is faster than the Employer-Driven Stream? Since I have a PGWP that is valid for only 18 months than waiting 24 months is not an option.
Thanks!

lexie90

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Calgary
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12/19/2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
12/6/2016
AOR Received.
2/5/17
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
1/8/18
Med's Done....
1/25/18
Interview........
No need
Passport Req..
4/10/2018
VISA ISSUED...
4/17/2018
LANDED..........
4/25/2018
camilacris17 said:
Hi.
You applied under SRS-PGW, NOC 1311.
Were you working as a bookkeeper or accounting technician? How long were you working there before you applied?
I saw that people usually wait 20-24 months for the AINP nomination, but under the Employer-Driven Stream. Your process took about 5 months. Do you know if the Strategic Recruitment Stream is faster than the Employer-Driven Stream? Since I have a PGWP that is valid for only 18 months than waiting 24 months is not an option.
Thanks!
I also applied under 1331 accounting technician, I worked for 8 month then started to prepare my application. already waited for 21 month, got my file number on March 2015, PGWP expires on June 23, 2017. Haven't heard anything yet.

AINPSOON

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
AndreaC said:
Hey! Did you get your nomination ? I have the same situation with you. I sent the additional doc on last Friday but I still did not hear anything back yet. I start to get worried...

No. Nothing comes up yet. So worried about it.

And when I called AINP to see if they receive my employer's email or not, they just gave me a general answer every time that it takes a few days or weeks to process. :(

AINPSOON

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
ricky48 said:
AINP calls candidate first and than employer. in my case they even did not call employer. they just called me and i received my nomination next day.
I don't think AINP ever try to call me, they just call my employer.

ywang882

Oct 21, 2016
Ramana681992 said:
My friend got ainp in oct
He applied on feb 2016 and his work permit is going to expire in December 2016
He applied under eds international graduate
Thanks for sharing the information.

Is your friend an Alberta graduate? I heard Alberta graduate takes shorter times.

Do you know which NOC he is under?

Thank you!

Yifanfengshun

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
feb 1, 2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Passport Req..
10-03-18
Hi, finally I got my nomination today, yay!! But the problem is I need to renew my working permit! Have anyone done that before? Can I submit my applicants to federal for immigration and apply for working permit for the same time? Please help

snooprun

May 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yifanfengshun said:
Hi, finally I got my nomination today, yay!! But the problem is I need to renew my working permit! Have anyone done that before? Can I submit my applicants to federal for immigration and apply for working permit for the same time? Please help
Congrats! Do u mind detailing your category & timeline?

Yifanfengshun

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
feb 1, 2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Passport Req..
10-03-18
snooprun said:
Congrats! Do u mind detailing your category & timeline?
date application certificate received Jun-17-2016. and i changed job in august, employer got called in september, got nomintated yesterday via email. And my wp expires in Jan 2016. Now I have to apply for bowp. NocB

S0707

May 13, 2015
Hello guys!
I have a question i m stressing out bcz ainp people asked me provide additional docx almost whole 2 weeks ago and my rep sent them everything on oct 31 and they i havent heard anything back from them yet.

I dun know what to do...i called ainp yesterdag my file status is in progress that what customer service people told me.
Please advise me what should I do i really appreciate reply back.

Yifanfengshun

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
feb 1, 2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Passport Req..
10-03-18
S0707 said:
Hello guys!
I have a question i m stressing out bcz ainp people asked me provide additional docx almost whole 2 weeks ago and my rep sent them everything on oct 31 and they i havent heard anything back from them yet.

I dun know what to do...i called ainp yesterdag my file status is in progress that what customer service people told me.
Just wait. Same as mine, My employer got call in september, and nomally people got nominated in the next few days, but I waited for more than 2 months to get it.

AINPSOON

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
S0707 said:
Hello guys!

same here, don't know what they are doing.

GOSI

Nov 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-07-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
?????
Hi Friends,

I got my nomination declined two times in two different category.
First i applied in Employer Driven Stream-Skilled Category on March 2016 declined on June 2016.In my ainp letter they mentioned not meet the requirments of the stream and my noc code is not eligible for the stream and they advise to apply in Compulsory and Optional trade category under strategic recruitment stream.

As per there advise i applied under Compulsory and Optional Trade category on July 2016 and it is declined on Oct 2016.
I'm getting frustrated i don't know which stream im eligible to apply.
My work permit going to be expire on April 2017.

Can anyone please help me in this regards.

AINPSOON

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
GOSI said:
Hi Friends,

I got my nomination declined two times in two different category.
First i applied in Employer Driven Stream-Skilled Category on March 2016 declined on June 2016.In my ainp letter they mentioned not meet the requirments of the stream and my noc code is not eligible for the stream and they advise to apply in Compulsory and Optional trade category under strategic recruitment stream.

As per there advise i applied under Compulsory and Optional Trade category on July 2016 and it is declined on Oct 2016.
I'm getting frustrated i don't know which stream im eligible to apply.
My work permit going to be expire on April 2017.

Can anyone please help me in this regards.
what's your job title and the other background?