+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

HWGA

Feb 21, 2015
ok so i have a question - i recently got requested additional information from AINP - my work permit had expired and i was on implied status. I let AINP know this and im waiting now to hear back from them. Was anyone else in a similar situation and what was the outcome?

Aijuly

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
July 2016
AOR Received.
November
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Oct 10
Med's Done....
Oct 11
Passport Req..
Not yet
MONKUCHA said:
do you have employer restrictions on your nomination? If yes, you are not eligible for BOWP.
There is no restriction on employment, so i think it should go well.

ricky48

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-09-2016
rmarahar said:
Hello,

I received my AINP on August 02, 2016 and applied for federal on 02 september. But unfortunately, they returned my application yesterday( november 14)stating that original signatures were missing on IMM0008 generic and Schedule A form. So, I resubmitted the application by printing again both these forms and with my signatures.

Could anybody tell me, are they gonna take same time to process my application to provide file number or less?
And, Is it ok to keep the rest of the forms same? because, there was no mistake in them.

Please suggest?

Thanks

i am afraid that they do take same time for file number. one of my friend forgot to put his birth certificate and he had to resubmit his application and it took same time for him to get his file number.

ricky48

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-09-2016
rmarahar said:
Hello,

I received my AINP on August 02, 2016 and applied for federal on 02 september. But unfortunately, they returned my application yesterday( november 14)stating that original signatures were missing on IMM0008 generic and Schedule A form. So, I resubmitted the application by printing again both these forms and with my signatures.

Could anybody tell me, are they gonna take same time to process my application to provide file number or less?
And, Is it ok to keep the rest of the forms same? because, there was no mistake in them.

Please suggest?

Thanks

follow this link and you can ask everyone over there. i believe there is one guy over ther who has same situation as yours.

good luck pal

kaf229

Nov 14, 2016
Just received email with nomination confirmation
Nov 16 2016

kaf229 said:
Hi guys, decided to share my timeline in this topic.
Application send in late July 2016
Received file no August 25 2016
Ainp officer call me November 14 2016
Officer said she wiill contact my manager to confirm employment.
Applied under SRS post graduate.
I work at CIBC as FSR, NOC B

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Hi all,

I have been keeping you guys updated about my application and now all of a sudden a tradegy happend and now i m so worried. Please help me if anyone had similar issue or have any inforamtion which may help me.

I got my AINP on may 2016 and i applied for PR on sept 20th and yesterday Nov 15,2016 i got a mail form CIC and all of my documents were returned. i dont know how but i missed a signature on a form and this is the reason i they returned it.

a letter was attached with my application, it stated

Your provincial nomination either has expired or will expire on NOv 7, 2016. If the application is received prior to th expiry date, an extension will not be necesssary. if the application is received after the expiry date. it will be returned to you as incomplete ( if an extension is approved, the province will provide you with approval letter... include this approval letter with the application)

since my AINP is expired now ( Expiry was nov 7, 2016) can i get an extension or i will have to apply ANIP from start. I looked into AINP website it stated if your AINP is not expired you can apply for an extension
My question is

1) if CIC returnes the application and AINP get expired so can i apply for extension for AINP based on the returned documnets
2) form my understanding of the statement above, if AINP is expired and i apply for PR then it will be returned and i can get extension from AINP stating that i have already applied for PR but my AINP is expiring, i need an extension OR
once AINP is expierd it cannot be renewed unless you have AOR or a valid reason.

PLease explain if anybody have any information or been in similar sitution. Very depressed

Thank you

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
fahad911 said:
Hi all,

I have been keeping you guys updated about my application and now all of a sudden a tradegy happend and now i m so worried. Please help me if anyone had similar issue or have any inforamtion which may help me.

I got my AINP on may 2016 and i applied for PR on sept 20th and yesterday Nov 15,2016 i got a mail form CIC and all of my documents were returned. i dont know how but i missed a signature on a form and this is the reason i they returned it.

Your provincial nomination either has expired or will expire on NOv 7, 2016. If the application is received prior to th expiry date, an extension will not be necesssary. if the application is received after the expiry date. it will be returned to you as incomplete ( if an extension is approved, the province will provide you with approval letter... include this approval letter with the application)

since my AINP is expired now ( Expiry was nov 7, 2016) can i get an extension or i will have to apply ANIP from start. I looked into AINP website it stated if your AINP is not expired you can apply for an extension
My question is

1) if CIC returnes the application and AINP get expired so can i apply for extension for AINP based on the returned documnets
2) form my understanding of the statement above, if AINP is expired and i apply for PR then it will be returned and i can get extension from AINP stating that i have already applied for PR but my AINP is expiring, i need an extension OR
once AINP is expierd it cannot be renewed unless you have AOR or a valid reason.

PLease explain if anybody have any information or been in similar sitution. Very depressed

Thank you
Why don't yo call AINP. You have a reason to apply for extinction as CIC returned your application. I pretty sure there won't be a problem.
I don't know where you found the information that it has to be done before expiry date.

From AINP website:
The AINP must receive your extension request within six months of the expiry date of your original Nomination. If more than six months have passed since the expiry date of your original Nomination, you are not eligible for an AINP Nomination extension.
Your Nomination extension request is subject to all conditions that were in place at the time your original Nomination was issued by the AINP.

Which means that now you have 6 months to apply for extension.

http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/programs-and-forms/ainp-extend-nomination.aspx

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
MONKUCHA said:
Why don't yo call AINP. You have a reason to apply for extinction as CIC returned your application. I pretty sure there won't be a problem.
I don't know where you found the information that it has to be done before expiry date.

From AINP website:
The AINP must receive your extension request within six months of the expiry date of your original Nomination. If more than six months have passed since the expiry date of your original Nomination, you are not eligible for an AINP Nomination extension.
Your Nomination extension request is subject to all conditions that were in place at the time your original Nomination was issued by the AINP.

Which means that now you have 6 months to apply for extension.

http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/programs-and-forms/ainp-extend-nomination.aspx

Thank you very much MONKUCHA

I just called AINP and they confirmed me what you have said above. I was depressed so did not read the extension tab. I just read if nomination expires you are no longer eligible for an extension.

I will apply for extension tomorrow and will see how it goes.

Thank you once again.

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
fahad911 said:
Thank you very much MONKUCHA

I just called AINP and they confirmed me what you have said above. I was depressed so did not read the extension tab. I just read if nomination expires you are no longer eligible for an extension.

I will apply for extension tomorrow and will see how it goes.

Thank you once again.
Don't forget to attach document from CIC as supporting doc. (the one they send you with your returned application)

Yifanfengshun

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
feb 1, 2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Passport Req..
10-03-18
fahad911 said:
Hi all,

My question is

Thank you
Hi, I'm just confused you applied for PR on sept 20th, and your ainp expired in Nov. You submitted it long before it expired, why still got returned?

K4n4d4WS

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-05-2015
AOR Received.
10-11-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
08-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Yifanfengshun said:
Hi, I'm just confused you applied for PR on sept 20th, and your ainp expired in Nov. You submitted it long before it expired, why still got returned?
fahad911 said:

Yifanfengshun

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
feb 1, 2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Passport Req..
10-03-18
Hi, just wondering when you do crimal check, do you also do finger print?