+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

shivaR

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Hello
Can you please guide me with my questions?i get the call from my officer but i missed it and she email me that AINP Forms
· AINP 003: Employer-Driven Application for Nomination - updated to include your wife in Section D and both your originals signatures in Section K
Federal Forms
· Provide a COPY of the following updated Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC):
· IMM 0008 Generic Application Form for Canada - updated to include your wife
· IMM 5669 Schedule A Background Declaration (for your Spouse)
· IMM 5406 Additional Family Information (for your Spouse)
Should i fill these form just for given section or i have to fill full form ?

AINPSOON

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
shivaR said:
Hello
Can you please guide me with my questions?i get the call from my officer but i missed it and she email me that AINP Forms
· AINP 003: Employer-Driven Application for Nomination - updated to include your wife in Section D and both your originals signatures in Section K
Federal Forms
· Provide a COPY of the following updated Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC):
· IMM 0008 Generic Application Form for Canada - updated to include your wife
· IMM 5669 Schedule A Background Declaration (for your Spouse)
· IMM 5406 Additional Family Information (for your Spouse)
Should i fill these form just for given section or i have to fill full form ?
I summitted all the forms above along with my application 2 years ago.

It should be necessary.

AINPSOON

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
Nadine29 said:
EDS-skilled category
NOC 0-production manager(NOC 0631)
Applied Ainp:8/13/2015
File#: 8/14/2015
Call AINp(2x):7/11/3016-still waiting to be assign
Wp expire:6/07/2016
Implied status:6/5/2016
PR LMIA received:7/15/2016
New WP received;7/14/2016
Additional docs from officer:10/28/2016
Submitted docs:11/2/2016 10am
Received NOMINATION:11/2/2016 via email 12:30pm
Thanks god,,guys goodluck to all who patiently waiting
Keep going,All the best
Wow, that's a long story.

Congrats anyway~!! :D

AINPSOON

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
mukeshkumar said:
Hello friends...
Got my Nomination yesterday by Email ;D
I had been following this forum from last almost 2 years

My timeline-
Applied on 25th Oct 2014 as Front Desk Agent Noc 6525 EDS International Graduate category
File received in the Ainp office on 28th Oct 2014
File no received on 19th Nov
Changed employer on 4th Dec 2014 and updated Ainp via fax and speed post as well
No news till June 2016. Got frustrated and applied Ainp under Hotel and Lodging category in June 2016. They called after a week and asked me to pull one of the file out as both couldn't be processed. I sent them a fax asking to cancel the file under EDS International Graduate category as i was loosing hopes under this category. They didn't receive any fax and sent me my declined Hotel and Lodging file back after 3 weeks.
Got promoted in August 2016 and Updated Ainp my new position with current employer under NOC 6313.
No news. Called Ainp on 19th Octobet to check if they received my letter of update via speed post. The lady confirmed affirmative and said that the file hasn't been assigned yet to any officer. The very next day got a call from an Ainp Officer asking for almost all the documents again as i changed my employer back in 2014. The officer asked few questions for 5 minutes like if I am still working with the same employer, my position, working hours, new employer's email address and if I have applied under Express Entry. I haven't applied under EE.
IMM 003, IMM 005, Generic form and all other documents were Resend on 24 October and got my AINP yesterday in Email. They didn't call me again neither my employer.
Work permit expiring on 20 Feb 2017.

Good luck for those who are waiting. Ainp officer Kevin Smily was very polite on phone. Do not panic my friends,everyone will eventually get it. Ainp wouldn't let anyone go back who waited anything more than 15-16 months for Nomination.

A tip for anyone who has recently applied under EDS Internation Grad Only- If you have 20-30 months of work permit left please explore other Provinces if you don't want to wait for Nomination frustated..You definitely will get it eventually but it's not worth to wait that long if you have other options

Good luck everyone. Peacing out 8)
All my background are almost the same to you.

Applied on 14th Oct 2014 as Front Desk Agent Noc 6525 EDS International Graduate category
File received in the Ainp office on 22th Oct 2014
File no received on 12th Nov 2014.

My accounting manager just told me today that she got a call to verify my employment a few days ago,

but both me and my representative receive nothing yet so far.

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
rabrakha said:
I had received my nomination under ss post graduate workercategory.
On my nomination letter under prov territory/stream it is mentioned worker-job offer.
But two of my friends applied under same category on their letter it is mentioned worker-no job offer.

What is the difference here? I called ainp they saidboth are same.
I don't know what the difference , maybe it means you can't change your job
What about " Employer name" in your letter nomination ?

I applied under SRS PGW . my nomination letter under prov territory/stream it is mentioned "worker- without a job offer" and also "Employer name: N/A "

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
AABH said:
I don't know what the difference , maybe it means you can't change your job
What about " Employer name" in your letter nomination ?

I applied under SRS PGW . my nomination letter under prov territory/stream it is mentioned "worker- without a job offer" and also "Employer name: N/A "
Employer field is empty and employment restriction is No

cash247

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Hi guys,

This is my first post and I'll be glad for some feedback. I got a call from AINP last week Tuesday to submit some additional information which I did immediately and it was confirmed but I am yet to hear back from them. Does anyone have any idea why? I've heard people on this forum say they got their nomination within hours of supplying the additional information requested.

DO I need to call AINP for follow up?

Thanks guys...

AINPSOON

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
cash247 said:
Hi guys,

This is my first post and I'll be glad for some feedback. I got a call from AINP last week Tuesday to submit some additional information which I did immediately and it was confirmed but I am yet to hear back from them. Does anyone have any idea why? I've heard people on this forum say they got their nomination within hours of supplying the additional information requested.

DO I need to call AINP for follow up?

Thanks guys...
May I ask if you got the call or your employer? And what's the additional document?

cash247

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
AINPSOON said:
May I ask if you got the call or your employer? And what's the additional document?
I got a call because I applied under the PG category and the additional documents were recent payslips.

AINPSOON

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
cash247 said:
I got a call because I applied under the PG category and the additional documents were recent payslips.
I see. I applied under EDS IG category but the same to you. My employer got call last week and was asked for her email address at the end which she gave it to the officer, but she didn't receive nothing yet since last week.

Yifanfengshun

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
feb 1, 2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Passport Req..
10-03-18
My working permit is gonna expire in Jan 2017 and i haven't heared anything from AINP yet, should I renew my working permit now or wait one more month? Please give me some suggestions.

ricky48

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-09-2016
Yifanfengshun said:
My working permit is gonna expire in Jan 2017 and i haven't heared anything from AINP yet, should I renew my working permit now or wait one more month? Please give me some suggestions.
i would say wait 1 more month and than apply for wp. BTW when did you apply for ainp.?

mukeshkumar

Jan 23, 2016
Hello Snooprun
They asked if I had applied for EE just to know if I qualify to get PR under EE. If I did they may have not nominated me as every nomination counts. If someone is eligible under EE and Ainp as well, Ainp would prefer not to waste the nomination.

Hello AINPSOON
You may expect something progressive in next couple weeks if your WP is expiring by Feb or March.. Good luck

AINPSOON

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
mukeshkumar said:
Hello Snooprun
They asked if I had applied for EE just to know if I qualify to get PR under EE. If I did they may have not nominated me as every nomination counts. If someone is eligible under EE and Ainp as well, Ainp would prefer not to waste the nomination.

Hello AINPSOON
You may expect something progressive in next couple weeks if your WP is expiring by Feb or March.. Good luck
My wp expired on June 2017. Does that mean I have to wait even longer? Oh my dear.